Post your Dirty Jumper

it looky bery bery guud

[quote=“Pat Eisenhauer”]This is my nice bike. Except those wheels and cranks are currently on a neon yellow Vivalo which I don’t have pictures of, and it is now has old Record Pista/Mavic Open 4 CD wheels and a Miche crankset.

[/quote]

This is one of my favorite bikes in the world. I love Serottas, I love track bikes… what more could I ask for?

[quote=“m4bandit”][quote=“tx_what_it_do”]

do steel clips feel awefull when they scrape the ground? i think i’ll stick to plastic ones and just replace my crappy pedals.[/quote]

Anything on your bike that isn’t the rubber from your tires feels awful if it touches the ground. Steel clips are good for you. do you point your toes down when you pedal?[/quote]

no, but like sometimes when i turn sharp or on a pretty steep incline (there’s one on the trail i ride) i scrape and it scares me. after pedal striking on my bmx and flying over my bars and shredding up my palm and knee i’m worried about anything having to do with pedals touching the ground.

that serotta is sick

just got a new fork, throw some :bear: 's on that :colbert:

new to fixed gears, not really biking

here’s my beast…

[quote=“toldey”]Recently finished my build…1st post here! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

this is one of the nicest kilo’s ive seen

[quote=“bexley”]Green bike with bullhorns, meet green bike with bullhorns.

Finally done.[/quote]

very nice

tarckbike versus cylcocross in the space age race

http://velospace.org/node/6512

I love that bike, so much. It’s custom titanium, right? Who made it? How much did it cost? I’m very very curious.

home drawn group buy, yet unique frame direct from taiwan factories, kind of hard to tell the exact price apart from dirt cheap

ugly as mofo but fits like a glove, whatcha gonna do…

I think we should make that a tarck group buy.

My murray bio+tech physical fitness cycle

Don’t worry, I have since wrapped the bars.

new forum, new pictures of everything? sure!

my favorite, with a saddlebag from goodwill:

my other favorite:

featuring glow in the dark spacers from gene spicer

the GF’s and my fixed gear tandem- her brooks is on her other bike for a while. when it had the original wheels, it must have weighed 80 pounds.

my 1x5/8 MTB, not SS/FG, but the idea is similar. not totally finished yet, but almost.

and a geared commuter work in progress-

not pictured: IRO Rob Roy, Specialized Allez cr-mo, tall bike, silly little bmx polo bike.

[quote=“snails”]new to fixed gears, not really biking

here’s my beast…

[/quote]

did your bike come with a threadless headset? the site says it does, the pictures show a quill stem, and i haven’t heard back from them yet. i’m thinking about just giving up and buying a white one, but only if it’s threadless.

Here’s my ride.

Bridgestone 400

What size is that?!

67cm

Oh, that kind of tallbike.