Post your Dirty Jumper

[quote=“isoratas”]home drawn group buy, yet unique frame direct from taiwan factories, kind of hard to tell the exact price apart from dirt cheap

ugly as mofo but fits like a glove, whatcha gonna do…[/quote]

So, someone drew a frame up, sent it to a taiwanese factory, and you did a group buy of them directly from the factory? I am envious. And it’s soo not ugly. :bear:

Thanks guys!

No… This kind of tallbike …
for this kind of stuff… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4e6OPP5cY or this…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIInUEri1Tk

I’m in the first one and I filmed the second one(except for the sketchy leg over skid that was me too)

The toptube pad really ruins the bike for me.

I think if I had some more orange on there it would look better.

I like it…reminds me of my grandmas old couch. :slight_smile:

granny’s couch smelled like shit. like pine sol and old people. not a good thing.

lose the tugnut and tt pad and supervillian’s bike would be sick. but good call on the toe strap buttons. makes tightening up so much easier

Just completed.

Still missing a red top tube pad. Let me know if want to donate one, ok?

:bear:

That Paramount’s something else, Jacob. Fucking 'a.

[quote=“kyle!”][quote=“deadforkinglast”]

Solid build. I would like to suggest you let that chain loosen up a bit, though. Have fun on it![/quote][/quote]
Thanks. I’m experimenting with chain tension right now, trying to find just the right amount. This amount seems to create some drag and resistance, so I’m going to loosen it up a bit and see how it feels.

jacob priest that paramount is sick. congrats

bike 1:

bike 2:

Thanks dudes.

ps, that bike 2 has no breaks

[quote=“deadforkinglast”]
Thanks. I’m experimenting with chain tension right now, trying to find just the right amount. This amount seems to create some drag and resistance, so I’m going to loosen it up a bit and see how it feels.[/quote]

unless you’re racing track, you don’t need more than about a half-inch vertical play in your chain. no experimentation neccessary.

I realllly want that Paramount frame.

are those the Modolo bars off of Velo Orange? I’ve been wanting to try those, they look amazing.

:bear:

yes.
they are the most fucking bizarre and challenging to set up, ever.
but ride great.
they’re also over 50cm wide.