Post your first partyfoul

my first partyfoul was a basically stock except for bullhorns surly steamroller, whoops

why did you ever change?

first:

second:

cottered cranks.

set sail for fail

I feel pretty boring but my first partyfoul was just a Kilo TT about three years ago. I think it looks a lot better nowadays, but the only jackass thing about it was that it totally didn’t fit

first

second

[quote=jay-z]first

second
[/quote]

Now that’s what I’m talking about.

Oh shit, the saddle mounted rear brake with beer-spokes.

I am too tired right now, but I hope someone mocked you thoroughly for that brake setup at some point.

still got him.

Now he’s my SS daily commuter w/full fenders

This isn’t really fair, ‘cause I don’t have any pics of its original, much uglier configuration (flop n’ chops, suicide cog setup, etc), but here 'tis:

Now in the long, arduous process of deconversion.

EDIT: Dammit, looking at that pic makes me wanna finish this thing right now so I can ride it in all its geared glory.

suicide hub, flat pedals (for like 3 days), and 52/16.

Elderberry, I love that frame! Confirms my suspicion that you always have been and always will be a classy dude.

Thank ya very much, curious. I like it lots, too. A few adjustments need to be made 'fore it can be ridden comfortably as a roadie, and I’ve been too damned busy to do anything to it.

my first party foul was awesome, it was a lugged deep dark red KHS ‘‘Winner’’ with champion stripes on both sides of the seat tube KHS logo and the downtube Winner logo. and it had teh pink rear depV. someone ran a red light and t-boned me bending the stays completely over in half, and destroying my rear wheel. hit and run. no pics sigh.

The good old days.

I still have this. If friends that don’t have bikes want to ride with us, they’re welcome to use it. This photo was shot on Sunday while someone was “borrowing” it.

youve all already seen it but:

i already love this thread.

First: Motobecane Mirage - i loved the shit out of this bike, mostly the color, but you always get attached to your first.

Second: Shogun 400 rattlecanned

after my run in with a pickup. gnarly accident, aerial somersault, cracked clavicle, dont 'member a gawt damn thing.