Post your first partyfoul

[quote=room203]youve all already seen it but:

[/quote]
Aaaaaahhh, if it isn’t Denton’s Finest Janky Conversion… I’d almost forgotten you.

this thing got the most miles put on it of any of my bikes
i miss it sometimes… EDIT: actually, not so much now that i have the alien

no pictures of the first party foul
it was a silver 70s (?) centurion super le mans, got it for free from a friend at the cooperative house i lived at at that time.
i loved this bike, and it, along with my friends, are the reasons why i got into cycling. i rode it into the ground, practically every day in college for 2.5 years except when it was stolen once; it later reappeared outside a lecture hall unchained one month later.

BSNYC did

mine? kilo tt. stock + hoods and a front brake

it’s since become more jackass. aerospoke, brakeless, veep.

“USMBL”

wow this is embarrassing…

No pics of #1. Here is #2.

#2’s lookin’ good.

Thanks. Too small though.

With the exception of the 75s. Team Pro, and Suntour seatpost, all the parts were transferred to #3.

I bought the 75s for cheap from a dude who “upgraded” to Pauls. Lulz.

#1 was a Concord (not Concorde) “Freedom Deluxe”. I ran moustaches and full fenders on it for most of its time with me. I sold it because I thought it was too heavy. Now I ride my heavy-ass Cross Check with a 3 lb Cetma rack 90% of the time. Ha!

this thread needs more posts.

People be too scur’d

My first fixed gear was a fuji track that I don’t have any good pictures of. This is the only conversion that I ever rode for more than a week. A mid 70’s Atala that I rode for maybe 6 months after my Atala track bike got broken. It was super smooth but kind of flexy after riding track bikes. I ended up reluctantly giving the frame to a friend before coming to Thailand. Needed to pare down the collection.

(this is why it is dangerous to show up to see a friend at their photo studio on a slow day)

You so secksy!

TimArchy, I vaguely remembered that set of pictures from BF. I couldn’t remember whose they were but I always suspected you were capable of such greatness.

Still on my first partyfoul.

I’M ON MY SECOND PARTY FOUL. FLAT BAR BUT NOT VERY PARTY FOUL ISH. (I’M STILL IN THAT LOUD PLACE)

Got some TT bottle cages and some pedals waiting to be put on there too

I had to mute that at :05 and turn it off at :20.

heres mine =/