Pro Cycling

Yes and yes.

Speaking of Fumy Beppu, for the four people in the world who haven’t already seen this:

His face is so perfect in that photo. Love it.

I gotta put velonews back in my bookmarks and get caught up on what’s going on this season.

That face is how I picture The Little Princes face to be when he posts! Hi5!

i want fumiyuki to become hella important. I hope his being in radio shack really helps him out.

i want him to win a stage and wheelie accross the finish line.

THIS x1000

I think Fumy Beppu should be the official tarck-endorsed PRO rider.

Ok. Who’s going to win Paris-Nice? Luis Leon Sanchez is the likely favorite, but I think Contador wants to win this one to prove something. Sanchez has pretty good form right now, though. Contador, livid from his experience at Algarve demanded of the UCI to know what bike he could ride in the TT. Their suggestion:

Is there any good online news for cycling? Velo News is written by twelve year-olds and I always feel like Cycling News is written in another language, and then translated awkwardly into English. I don’t think either employ any copy editors. Both have flashes of good photography, but for the most part have fucking terrible images.

just read ATTT

Pari-Nice

LL Sanchez is indeed the favorite but if Contador has said that if he lines up at a race he will try and win so I doubt he just there for training.
Sammy Sanchez is a threat as well. Kreuziger is aways a threat when it comes to shorter stage races. Also if Frank Schleck wants to win any races this year he better focus on ones where his brother is not there like this one.

My top 5:

LL Sanchez
Contador
Kreuziger
Sammy Sanchez
Frank Schleck

Edit: Forgot Valverde… he’s going to mix it up some too.

Spoiler alert
BOOM!

SOOOO nice to see Voigt in second. I hope he has a few wins left in him. Such a classy rider.

If I ever get a chance to meet Jens Voight, I’m going to give him a hug.

1 Lars Boom (Rabobank) 10.56 43.9 km avg
2 Jens Voigt (Saxo Bank) 10.59 + 00.03
3 Levi Leipheimer (RadioShack) 11.02 + 00.06
4 Alberto Contador (Astana) 11.02 + 00.06
5 Peter Sagan (Liquigas) 11.06 + 00.10
6 Xavier Tondo (Cervelo) 11.07 + 00.11
7 David Millar (Garmin) 11.08 + 00.12
8 Samuel Sanchez (Euskaltel) 11.12 + 00.16
9 Janez Brajkovic (RadioShack) 11.13 + 00.17
10 Andriy Grivko (Astana) 11.13 + 00.17

Also, I follow http://www.steephill.tv, cycling news, and velo news. Velo News is kind of lame.

WTH Steegmans crashed again.

Cool to see local boy (NorCal) Levi put in a good performance. I’m stoked to see him win the ToC. Also, Svein Tuft did well. I’m rooting for him to have a good season.

Calculate your Jens factor

Holy shit, that’s awesome.

Jens is a hard motherfucker:

http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/2010/01/do-you-want-one-too/

[quote=Ashes Dust]
http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/2010/01/do-you-want-one-too/[/quote]
I can get these made pretty easily from a friend. Anyone down?

I would take one.

Let’s see how much interest there is in this before I buy a bunch of shirts.