Pro Cycling

TC: this tour is more exciting to me than hot fire Contador wrapping shit up by 3 mins on the first summit finish.

sigh

Oof, Martin today.

I miss watching contador relentlessly attacking up meowtains. these days it’s a high tempo from sky which is effective but not as entertaining in my opinion.

and I feel bad for martin, george bennett too who had a chance of finishing within the top 10.

[youtube]R4JG7KzPT3k[/youtube]
well, tomorrow’s an exciting day for the climbers

[quote=petit jong cat]I miss watching contador relentlessly attacking up meowtains. these days it’s a high tempo from sky which is effective but not as entertaining in my opinion.

and I feel bad for martin, george bennett too who had a chance of finishing within the top 10.

[youtube]R4JG7KzPT3k[/youtube]
well, tomorrow’s an exciting day for the climbers[/quote]
So gutted for George Bennett too, it was actually making the news over here, which is rare in a country obsessed with Rugby and Americas cup yachting. He will be massively disappointed. It would have been good for his salary at years end if he could have finished top 10.

I can’t do anything but laugh as I watch Contador and Quintana put in digs. Like I said, I’d love to see it.

edit: lolol omg Quintana’s legs might fall off.

7 years ago Andy schleck dropped a chain
And thus began my hatred of sram

sigh

[/quote]

Why the fuck do people add a soundtrack to stuff

lol @ pistolero

[quote=ergott]
Why the fuck do people add a soundtrack to stuff[/quote]

You don’t think that some Foo Fighters bullshit makes a random mountain finish all the more thrilling?

LOL. What I get for posting the shortest vid without listening to the audio.

Really want Uran to win this thing. Am I wrong to think that unless Froome has another poorly timed mechanical it will pretty much come down to this?

Seems to indicate that Froome is much stronger than the others.

froome also has most of his team intact, a team with several legit GC contenders who are working for Froome. Astana is severely reduced through attrition, and not sure that Uran has the program to keep up with Froome. Sadly for my fantasy TDF chances, I’m thinking that Sky, barring any mishap, is gonna come out on top again.

Looks like we’re setting up for fireworks

the last 60 minutes of this stage are the only part of this tour that was worth watching.

You kidding me?

Peyragudes was rad.
The Foix stage was molten lava.
Mont du Chat was wild if tragic.
Puy-en-Velay’s Mistral crosswinds were hectic, and Sunweb rode that stage to perfection.

would any of those stages tell you the whole story of this tour in 60 minutes?

beautiful choreography and storyboarding by team sky

the kwiato foot down after his tug up the hill. amazing. best supporting actor goes to…

Dimples are the new drillium.

[quote=Patch]Froome
Uran
Landa[/quote]
1 second away from this. Pretty good TDF atmo.

Are we doing a Tarck Velogames Vuelta league?

If not, feel free to join Tour de Cafe 866439312

oh yeah, in it to win it! :wink:

edit: rob from vatican city… really? team name is little childish and juvenile but then again so am I