Pro Cycling

Yeah… that’s my friend rob.

He’s not from the vatican city, but he is very childish and juvenile, so, yeah.

Mike Mathis had a pretty decent career as a US continental pro up until ~2012. Rode for Empire, AXA, Waste Management, Ride Clean and (I think) Jet Fuel. He had a couple of great results, but hated the doping culture, so walked away

Ryan Nye made a go of it to, but didn’t have the same luck. Rode for Jet Fuel and some smaller regional teams. Def had some good results but never quite broke the glass ceiling

Both used to work at my shop in Buffalo. Really great guys

[quote=Wilhelm]Are we doing a Tarck Velogames Vuelta league?

If not, feel free to join Tour de Cafe 866439312[/quote]

Oh shit I’m in the lead.

OK, is there a certain number of days during which I’m supposed to think Bert can win, or can I stop that shit now?

I wanna be respectful of course.

i just joined so you’re not in the lead anymore SUCKER
just wait for my inevitable collapse, i am terrible at the fantasy cycling

I just joined and now I’M in the lead. Until they update today’s stage and someone with Nibali on their team leapfrogs me.

Oh, Bert.
Have some steak. It’ll make you feel better.

[youtube]T7RWc4g5NAA[/youtube]

wow. i’m not even sure i could competently put a sock on one handed sitting on a chair.

I would have just ditched the sock.

chafe city man

yeah can’t go no-sock, not pro enough.

#SaveArgyle: Keep Cannondale-Drapac alive in 2018 via indiegogo

today talansky retired and cannondale-drapac is asking for donations to keep the team alive for the upcoming season. it’s a long shot but I’m hoping they meet their goal, it’s a great team with many exciting american riders that have the possibility of animating world tour races

Lol proteam gofundme
Cannondales got money

yeah there are a lot of things i like about pro cycling, but i am not about to give my $ to slipstream.

So aside from road cycling who is even the least bit stoked on the XC and DH WC in Cairns starting tomorrow?
Imma watch the shit out of it and of course I’m rooting for Sam Hill to make a unbelievable run on his enduro and for Danny Hart to send it and steal the show. There are so many great riders this year, competition is gonna be mad…
Think It’ll be hard to beat Myriam Nicole in the ladies race but I’m rooting for Tracey Hannah to take the win, sad to read Rachel Atherton bust her clavicleboner in the qualifiers :frowning:

Yeah, that was a bummer to wake up to wrt Atherton.
I like Seagrave.

It is really odd for us in the states when these things are going live. Finals for downhill are 11pm and 12am (vs early morning of most WC races). I probably won’t stay up coz enduro the next morning. Will try to avoid spoilers, but that is unlikely to happen.

Yeah, must be so hard coming in and defending the stripes and then get knocked out on an injury…

So women top qualifiers:
1 // Tahnée Seagrave – 4:03.420
2 // Myriam Nicole – 4:06.160
3 // Tracey Hannah – 4:10.090
4 // Emilie Siegenthaler – 4:14.550
5 // Eleonora Farina – 4:18.620

Mens:
1 // Mick Hannah – 3:30.620
2 // Loïc Bruni – 3:31.730
3 // Jack Moir – 3:32.870
4 // Aaron Gwin – 3:33.120
5 // Rudy Cabirou – 3:34.810

Danny Hart all the way back at 25th 9sec’s behind and Sam Hill on his Nukeproof Mega at 12th 7 sec’s behind. Would be pretty epic to se a double Hannah podium! Also if you haven’t watched WynTV’s track walk, do it.

What about the number 3?

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]
Cannondales got money[/quote]

Not from what I hear.