Pro cyclings

I think this goes here

5 Likes

why would it go in the pro cycling thread? nevertheless i love it. how does he stop without spilling all the trash??

2 Likes

Couldn’t find another thread for this badass makes me feel like a pedestrian. Do you have any idea what those trash cans weigh?

Suggest a better thread and I’ll go post it there

TAF wtf or ?

1 Like

Cav 2.0 is such an awesome story.

Someone needs to rescue Caleb after this season. Hard to imagine Lotto Soudal escaping relegation and their lead out train is terrible.

2 Likes

Cav retires at the end of this season and QS snags Caleb?

QS gonna grab Merlier for less €

2 Likes

Does Cav get to race Le Tour?

They’ve been signaling it’ll be Fabio Jakobsen all spring. Considering Cav’s been going for intermediate sprint points in the Giro, he’s likely in it for the whole race and it’s very unlikely. iirc his lead out guy Morkov is set to drop out of the Giro around stage 14 to get ready for le tour. Caleb Ewan is planning on dropping out around that stage too.

1 Like

This is so good! The first time I saw Sarah race was indoor track on a 20" wheel frame. Fellow Brunswick club member came in 9th in that race too.

1 Like

lol not yet. Cav is asking for another year. Mark Cavendish wil er nog een jaar bijdoen en dat hoeft niet per se bij Quick-Step | WielerFlits

Feck. The latest men’s MTB world cup round was insane. So much talent. Nino is far from done.

3 Likes

Girmay!!!

Sadly, he fired a champagne cork into his eye on the podium and seems unlikely to start tomorrow

3 Likes

Out due to champagne injury really is a great reason

Terrible that he was almost maimed but nevertheless

2 Likes

He got his stage, and it was a good one. Coulda had the ciclamino

#Binitothetour lol

Yep Patrick Lefevere heeft met Tim Merlier zijn Belgische sprinter beet | WielerFlits

End of the road for Mark, but with him publicly asking for another 2 years, he already knew that.

1 Like

Sagan:
Discuss.

Washed up? Definitely disinterested. Looking to rekindle some spark or just another paycheck.