really bad handlebar/lever setups itt

Yeah, i’m afraid that if you buy the cool bro bike you’re subject to the cool bro standards.

also, this is the bad handlebar setups thread, so it 100 percent belongs here

You say that like you weren’t expecting it when you logged on.

Whatever. This isn’t bad handlebar hating, this is now Ele-bro tenderhole shoegazering. By all means, carry on if it moves you that much.

shut up Scott it’s a fucking 40lb+ $4k+ intentional turd build

yes it would be worse with retroshift, but that’s practically the only stone left unturned

400g tires on 600g rims, rear loading the only bike not built for it, faster backwards, brooks on a zero-offset post, misrouted dynamo wire, non-hylex brakes, twined bottle cages, cinelli hobo-code hipster appropriation tape, etc

he added at least a quarter pound just from using that stiff doublewound Yokozuna Reaction brake housing for the front derailleur and he would’ve had to buy an extra package to do it too

cry more!

I like it and ima buy that individual a beer and encourage them to hang out with you personally.

I’m totally getting those same brake levers though.

[h1]ROAST ME[/h1]

Trust me, scott knows a terrible build when he sees one. All he needs to do is go to his bike storage.

j/k ilu scotty.

Sorry Scott that bike fucking sucks.

It looks stupider in person. He should have gotten a LHT if he didn’t want to incur the wrath of the nerds.

[quote=eric_ssucks]Trust me, scott knows a terrible build when he sees one. All he needs to do is go to his bike storage.

j/k ilu scotty.[/quote]

savage

uh oh it’s tehschontrary

just wait it out, it’ll pass

you’ll know he’s done when his mouth stops foaming

you people

http://olympic.craigslist.org/bik/5825703866.html

Looks awful but i don’t know whether there would be any better way to set up those bars

Are you supposed to rest your chin on that?

Not at all?

I think RAAM guys would be into that.