Replacing my Langster frame

It’s too small for me, and while I made it work, it’s time to sell it.

So, what do I replace it with? I’m thinking bikesdirect something, or a bareknuckle. I want to keep it on the cheap side, but also get something decent.

Also, I work in a Trek/Specialized shop. We have Fuji Tracks too, as well as Flite 100s. I’m not POSITIVE on how those are distributed, though.

mercier to a bareknuckle is a big jump. you work at a specialized store, why not pro-deal an s-works langster? those are baddddd. with a big company like specialized, i’d imagine it’s near 15-20% off wholesale. by my calculations, that’d be around… $600 or so?

You should buy my Steamroller.
300 shipped.
56cm.

yeah buy his steamroller

yeah buy my steamroller

You should really just buy the steamroller. Its an obvious choice.

BI Kilo frameset or Rusty’s steamroller (if thats your size).

Bareknuckles are a waste of money IMO

buy his steamroller

you dont buy his steamer tarck is gonna hate you.

You really should just buy the steamroller.

edit: HOLY SHIT! is that bear kicking that other bear in the nuts?!?!

Shit, I would, but I’m a 58. I saw that in the Marketplace a while ago and would have jumped on it then but I’m looking for something sized right.

S-Works Langster is interesting. My only problem is it’s really for street riding, not track, and while I love the look of those frames, riding one outside the velodrome seems kinda jackass.

ftfy

[quote=henryclay]Shit, I would, but I’m a 58. I saw that in the Marketplace a while ago and would have jumped on it then but I’m looking for something sized right.
[/quote]
Damn.
I need to get rid of this fucking thing.

[quote=Rusty Piton]You really should just buy the steamroller.

edit: HOLY SHIT! is that bear kicking that other bear in the nuts?!?![/quote]

NO … its a punch in the dick

Im sure you know whats available to you at your shop and as mentioned you could get any number of Specialized’s Langsters, Trek T1s, Fuji Tracks, Track Comps, or Track Pros.

If you already like your Langster just get a new one in a size that fits.

I would probably check out those Flights/Tracks.

I like the Jamis Spuntik.

Get one of these.

ftfy[/quote]
Much appreciated.

Track Pro on the street: Is it jackass?

Other than that, I’m thinking the Flite.

Sputnik, Capo. and Steamroller make the most sense, IMO.

The flite is a good bike. It’s the same frame as the Kilo TT I think.

And about half of the tarck community is riding some sort of aluminum track bike on the street. It may be jackass, but you’re not going to stand out because of it.