search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

Scam an 11 spd shifter with a broken brake lever and transplant the shift drum into the 10 speed body.

Nvm

Looking for some post mount cable actuated disc calipers that play nice with road levers. Whatcha got?

1 Like

Replied to yr dm

Wanted: black aluminum fenders in 38-45ish widthway. I’ll be reworking them for 20" wheels, so starting with 700c, 650b, 26" size all should work OK, as will possibly damaged fenders.

Asking here before I just buy a new set of the proper size.

I need a set of platform pedals of the big flat mtb variety. anybody have some they dont want?

I have a set of wellgos that were OE on my cargo bike, they’re not nice but you can have them for shipping cost

mmm how not nice? i dont really need them to be ‘nice’ but decent

cast alloy, feel like loose ball, brand new

1 Like

Lookin for a 18” ish or 53 ish cruise commute old mtb type thing for a dear friend in Portland. Can be any level of assembled/complete, lookin for BUDGET.
Options.

Happy to pick up in Seattle or Portland area.

I think I’ve got you Cole.
Pics in an hour or so.

BLESS UP

$150

1 Like

omg yes SOLD
that’s rad. any idea the official size?

1 Like

18ish
I had the chair pole up super high when I was riding it.

Anyone need some 16" Velocity aeroheat rims? Found a pair today. Free to good home.

2 Likes

which kind of 16" ?

I’ve got two fancy ultralight pitbike frames sitting around waiting for a dad in need

1 Like

seems like something @jimmythefly might need

1 Like

Anyone holding a silver 32H dyno hub, preferably Shimano? Rim brake only also preferred, cuz foppy.

Uhh yes I do but I’m still kinda wanting to save it for the mtb commuter conversion of my dreams

Are 3n72s really gone?