search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

I’m about to ship him a box full of stuff, so he better speak up.

That’s the best reason to hold on to it.

They’re still around to some extent. I’ve only seen 36H in the places I’ve looked, haven’t asked any shops yet to see what can be ordered. I have a 36H dyno in the bin and would rather reuse the rim from the existing wheel if I can.

I have two ultralight Redline aluminum BMX frames in the two different 16" wheel sizes, one matching steel 1" threadless fork, purple drop-in headset bearings, and a matching extra-short crankset

16 x 1 3/8 — 349 mm
16 x 1.75 — 305 mm

will totally ship these jawns to jimmy for dad dither aggregation

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and authorize you to throw the rims in.

3 Likes

Check!

1 Like

I was trying to avoid another project but now I’m just out here shopping for a sweet SS BMX hubset. I’ve gotta learn all about OLD and whatever other standards these things use, I’m working blind!

Thanks you jerks.

1 Like

how many holes in the rims Heath?

Does anyone have a spare 26” 6 bolt tubeless rear wheel?
Also looking for a 52-54cm crosscheck frame or equivalent.

Looking for a set of Hayes CX, all the distributors my shop has access to are backordered. Would be into other road mechanicals as well.

28h, I think… I’ll verify.

i have spyres AND hy/rds available

non-bike request: I need a cheap android device to run an OBD app on my truck, maybe some offline maps app that I can sync via wifi.

Looking for:
Shimano 8 speed trigger shifter
Mountain ish 8s cassette
Porteur/cafe bars
Front rack a la origin8 thing

26” rim brake rear wheel w/cassette hub if you’re PNW local. Or a set if you’ve got em.
Also 26” fenders

Casually looking for 26” rigid rim brake mtb frameset in xl size. Looking for something like early 90’s trek, spesh or kona, not a super slack 80s thang

YO

have a sweet old sugino 110/74bcd 175mm square taper crank? Will pay extra $$$ for triples that require a spacer for the 74bcd chainring

Also if you have a 94bcd square taper that runs a reasonable chain line as a double, I would be in your debt for 94 billion years

1 Like

I have some if not all of this stuff in the garage, I’ll take a look later tonight.

Still looking, prefer black and some kind of OEM takeoff stuff. But I’ll take literally anything if it’s cheap.

I might have what you’re looking for

OK, so I have a set of plastic sks fenders. The wheel is kinda junky and not worth shipping, the bars are trimmed too short, and even though I know I have like 2 or 3 8s shifters I can’t find any. The ‘cassettes’ I have are just a box of cogs and spacers.

If you’re interested in a set of used plastic fenders and a box of random cogs/spacers I unfortunately have what you need.

While I greatly appreciate the effort, my suspicion is that shipping won’t really be worth it for the fenders lol. :heart: U tho

1 Like