search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

high praise indeed!

Anyone got a nice/cool black 100mm long 9/8" threadless stem with a 31.8 bar clamp?

I was about to buy an Easton on ebay but I’d like to buy from a tracker of any of y’all are holding?

Bonus points for carbon and a matching carbon 27.2 chairpole.

brake calipers set, like shimano 4700 or something? modern(ish), just want to replace the old 80s turds on sups bike

I have some black 105s, 10 speed era.

1 Like

I am pretty sure I have a pair of black 5800s in still in the bags.

1 Like

i think heath and i got something working out but if that falls through ill hit ya up!
thank you!

Looking for a cool saddle for this bike. There was a Brooks on there.

1 Like

Anyone holding a 57 polyvalent, let me know. I’m buying. (The 60 is ridable, for sure, but I think it’s too big).

very casually searching for

32h 8/9/10 130mm rear hub. sora or something is fine. works and cheap is the name of the game

ISO, kinda nice straight silver seatpost, 27.2. For a french fit, can be short.

These selle smps just have huge setback built in, mine is jammed all the way forward.

Mr spaghetti, is used ultegra ok

I believe the cones and stuff are fine

It’s mega old, with threads on the end of the freehub, but takes a 10 speed cassette np. From the golden age of shimano intercompatibility

Cost, $shipping?

3 Likes

ISO any level road Sram 11 speed hydraulic lever/shifter or a rebuild kit.

Pretty sure I have a Rival. Need to bleed it to confirm it’s all good, I’ll check when I’m at the shop tomorrow.

1 Like

Hell yeah. Thanks

idly looking for a 54ish cm (complete) road bike, around or under $500. new/old/aluminum/steel/whatever

If you’re interested, I could probably facilitate the sale of this singlespeed on local racing list:

Langster SS Town Bike (56) for sale ($350)

I have decided to part ways with my single speed town bike… I have set up my single speed cyclocross bike as more of an around town bike and am not using my actual town bike any more (yeah, a lot of bikes). I purchased the frame/fork/wheelset on the OBRA list a wile back and I build up the rest myself. Here are the details:

Frame: Specialized Langster (aluminum). I believe it is a 53 or 54 but it fits more like a 56-58 with the bull horn handelbars.

Wheels: unbranded, came with bike, I’m pretty sure they are Specialized as well.

Rear hub is reversible (flip for fixie or Chris King freewheel single speed).

Seat post: nice carbon fiber post, I don’t know the brand. Seat is WTB

Sugino Messenger SS Crank, 42T great condition – no appreciable tooth wear, definitely no shark teeth.

Newton Stem with Profile Design bull horn bars

Leather bar tape with cork end cap.

Cane Kreek bar end brake (front)

Schwalbe Tires: burn orange/brown mid life.

Is someone still selling a viscoset upper? @EndpointBraden was that you?

got light but real shimmy descending the other day and i’d rather nerd out on that than get another needle bearing headset

ISO; 80mm Quill stem to work on the fit of my Riv, Technomic would be the ideal. Searching here before VO takes more of my money.

What clampway?

Might have one… May be shorter than 80 tho

1 Like