search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

26.0, nitto noodles

pretty sure I have these. will get back to you, currently away from home and my parts box, returning on tuesday.

1 Like

these are things i’m looking for:

-32-35c commuting tires

-front rack for canti studs (6 pak rak?)

-threaded brake pads for cantis (koolstop thinline?) or just the pad holders for use with inserts

I have two pairs of these I accidentally

Looking for a Whisky no9 boost lt fork, or something else with ~500 a-c and mounts for cages.

Nix that, QBP Canada is weird and sometimes doesn’t show Minnesota stock for items they normally warehouse in Canada. They have lots of this fork right now.

1 Like

dear tarck
I’m lookin’ for
a regular saddle
and some wide-ish 25.4 or 26.0mm handlebars
and some non-knobby 26" tires
for B’s commuter

1 Like

I got my kid a 24" bike and want it to have lighter wheels. Anyone got a cheap wispy weight weenie hub set? Circus monkey or bitex or something? I think this will work great for a 60 pound kid if i lace it to some bmx race rims.

Difficulty is, shimano freehub and qr and 135 in the rear, but also rim brake preferred.

sorry these are 25.4mm and not noodles

1 Like

found

Looking for a ~50cm road bike

resolved

anyone got some bsa shimano road external bb cups kicking around?

Whos sitting on a shitty deadender 26" QR straight steerer bouncy fork? Already thinking about my winter project, got nearly everything to build a shitty hardtail.

1 Like

I’ve got a 5700 sans plastic sleeve with your name on it

I might at my mom’s house, so itll be a while before I can check. What length steerer?

1 Like

Forgot about that critical measurement, gotta check still!

I have a very rad Psylo with gold lowers I’ve been meaning to get rid of.

1 Like

Oh shit swaggy as hell. Slide into my dms?

I need about 190-200ish mm of steerer.

Borderline at 185mm of tube

5 Likes