search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

If that’s too short and anybody else is doing some sort of period restoration, I have a set of IS mount XT brakes to match. The ones with the braided metal hose.

2 Likes

Ok time to actually get the calipers out and calculate. That would look so gaudy good if it would work…

1 Like

Anyone have a 54/56 Crosscheck frame set or complete for a buddy of mine? @Mankato_Pet_Cremation_LLC im looking at you!

1 Like

if you don’t find a way to make that work i’ll be bummed on your behalf

2 Likes

Sold mine a couple of years ago!

I’ve got a beausaged Casseroll in that size range that I could be convinced to part with though. Currently built as a flat bar single speed on a set of Ksyrium Elites with a shit ton of cassette spacers.

Pretty sure it’s got 700x38s on it right now with room to spare

cantis or road caliper brakes?

Road calipers

Shoot me some pics and a ballpark price if you get a chance and I’ll see what he thinks.

1999 Marzocchi Z2 BAM.
210mm+ of steerer, has disc tabs.

Since this pic I have broken off the right side preload knob, I’m not sure what all it would take to fix. I know parts are out there I just need to ask on some FB groups because I forget who the small shops are that have parts for these.
Yours for the cost of shipping as it sits now, I can get some more pics tomorrow.

1 Like

But really you should absolutely get that sw8 gold Psylo if you can make it work!

1 Like

I can make the Psylo work!

5 Likes

Anyone got any of these laying around?

1 Like

I can check the shit pile of brifters we keep in the basement tomorrow. You need the whole shebang or just the little white jobbies that fall off?

1 Like

I was checking stack heights for all the headsets out there when I was donking around with the fork on my old DJ.

I must have figured out the Cane Creek 40 was the smallest stack for the price. That was the headset I went with, anyway.

1 Like

I think I might have the metal parts but I am not sure I couldn’t find them on a quick look this evening but they may be buried in some box. If you have the whole thing, that would be great.

Anyone have any SPD pedals kicking around? Need another set for the trainer bike.

1 Like

Anyone have some V brakes to try on my experimental flat-bar CX bike turned winter salt grinder? I have no experience with this breed of thing after the likes of of Quarz/New Success…

1 Like
1 Like

I have some beat up but serviceable M520s (you wanted 2-bolt SPD right?). I will get a pic tomorrow. Yours for shipping cost.

I have some that are more basic than the fancy XTs that Scrub linked. Will get a pic tomorrow.