search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

anyone got a bike’s worth of something like these kicking around?

Gotta be salmons?

1 Like

nah

1 Like

maybe have something, will check. probably used tho

i looked and found nothing like that sorry!

Coworker is looking for a 58mm ish touring bike. Probably actually needs something a bit smaller but he thinks he wants a 58. Help me out I need people to ride bikes with.

WTB quill stem bullmoose or similar for a bike I’m assembling for someone else

Long shot, but 12speed shimano mtb rear dangler, long cage

Looking for a 650b wheelset , QR, rim, 130 rear

1 Like

you might be looking for a while. if it’s a shimano style hub (loose ball, plenty threaded axle) you can always cut it down on the nds, add a smaller spacer, and re-dish

1 Like

Why though

1 Like

Ive got a '81 Trek 600 series that has lots of clearance and 531 toobz and is lots of fun as a singlespeed but woukd be even more fun with 38s. Clearance everywhere but the brake bridges, ergo a slightly smaller tire.

2 Likes

Yeah fair. Could you cold set the frame out to 135? Might net you slightly more wheel options

1 Like

Yeah that’d work too.

That’s a fairly tall order, in these dark days where the fashion is super-fat tires on mtb hubs.

I might just build a set with a shiny old quiet hub. Figured id put feelers out first. Kinda want a dyno on the front anyways.

1 Like

someone sell me gravel tires

700c, 35c? +/-

@Rent-to-own-Faxmachine what u got

I’d suggest the platonic ideal of a 700c, but alas it looks like the Nomad 35 is between production runs rn :frowning:

Nothing, unfortunately.

Anybody have a burrito bag they’re looking to rid themselves of? Looking specifically for something with some structure to it. Really hate the floppy jawn I’ve got

2 Likes