search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

I’ve got a pair of Jack Browns I’d sell you

I’m a broken record about this, but a flexible plastic kitchen cutting board can be cut down and glued/taped in place inside the bag. Turns your floppy bag into a not floppy bag.

yeah, I’ve done that, but then all my stuff rattles on the plastic which is just as, if not more, annoying

put a layer of fabric over the cutting board! you’ll wind up with no internal cargo space, but the bag will be stiff and quiet

3 Likes

I have a Road Runner Burrito Supreme in cordura green/grey taking up space in my closet. It is laterally stiff yet vertically compliant. Yours for cost of shipping.

sold!

This is a long shot but does anybody have/have a line on a used Rolling Jackass for a Big Dummy?

i’ve got 700c x 40mm Maxxis Velocita

I use a piece of mylar backed bubble wrap meant for like duct insulation instead of hard plastic. Gives a little stiffness, dampens vibration, and in theory keeps your beers colder for longer.

3 Likes

looking for 1" threadless stems with a 25.4mm clamp

ideally around 100-110mm long

2 Likes

Put the cutting board on the outside and stick the bag to it with spray adhesive. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

i want to believe that this is for putting an angleset themed device on your katu but i don’t think that’s it

trying to use wacky long handlebars on a new road bike

but all my rare stems are themselves lomg as hell

1 Like

you don’t want a flexxxy sesamo do you? (also it’s not 25.4)

if I give up on the heiney bars, a Sesamo with each of the halves anodized to match a different paint color on my frame could be pretty choice

there was also a MTB 25.4mm 0° version of the Grammo but it’s damn rare

Anyone got a M730 left 175mm crank arm (the classic Shimano mtb cranks)?

Non-boost 29er wheels?

1 Like

Like 135 qr?
I have a pair of shimano wheels with a 135qr in the back and a ta in the front with a qr adapter.

1 Like

Guessing thru axle but F100/R142 flavorway

1 Like

this is correct but disregard everything because i cant make up my mind and need to calm my bosom.

2 Likes