search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

slide up in ye olde dms

1 Like

I got these crazy wide VO things for my clyd. Seine Bar - Velo Orange
They’re wiiiiiiide. I might shorten them by a couple inches.

What bars did you put on there not that long ago, was it the VO Curvy bars or something else?

A question I never envisioned myself asking. Does anyone have a set of clip on aero bars they would like to sell me, so that I can install clip on aero bars on my bicycle?

3 Likes

Anyone have some shimano bar end shifters?
Or more specifically, a left hand shimano bar end?

I may have a 9s pair and no more bikes with 9s drivetrains. If you’re interested, I can dig for them this evening.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I have a left silver bar end single

ive got a set too

1 Like

I reallly just need the left one to use on a thumbie mount to friction shift 11.

looking for rackless handlebar bag

probably Outer Shell Drawcord bag but would also entertain a Swift Paloma at the right price

looking for a 143mm specialized saddle with the SWAT mounts on the underside. maybe a power?
found a cheap used one on fb

A few weeks ago someone was looking for a 1-in carbon thread less fork. I have one. Let me know if interested.

What are you asking for it?

i think he’s asking “does anyone want a one inch Threadless fork”

1 Like

What’s he gonna do without his bathroom fork?

5 Likes

Well, my answer is “I want it!”, but if it’s too pricey for my bank account I will have to weep and watch it go by.

I also kinda want it. What kinda clearance does it do?

What’d you ever do with that carbon 1" fork you bought from me like 10 years ago?

It wound up on my Oasis road bike which I lent to my idiot cousin Rob and he subsequently allowed it to be stolen by leaving it unlocked in the gangway of his girlfriend’s building overnight. He’s a hayseed idiot and seems to be thriving in southern Illinois car culture hell.

4 Likes

I snapped the carbon blade on one of my TRP G-specs, anybody got a set of dead TRP or Tektro wet brake levers I could poach the blades from?

1 Like