search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

Who has a 48-50mm disc road frame

Anyone have a nice pair of clips x straps? Been wanting to try a pair on the fixed.

1 Like

still lookin? this jus popped up on denver cl

https://denver.craigslist.org/bop/d/denver-holdsworth-gran-sport-272-300mm/7523504384.html

Sram 11s Hydro Shakes? Anyone? Preferably Rival but open to whatever

threadless 9/8 canti mtb fork with very long steerer. for any wheel size. i’ll choose the front wheel based on the fork.

Got a Bagman Sport you wanna get rid of?

Anyone got a single (or even pair of) 160 flat mount cable actuated caliper(s)? Road pull plz.

I’d ideally like another set of Juin Techs/Yokozuna if anyone’s holding but could deal with like a Spyre for now.

I’ve got a single Tektro 550 or whatever the Tektro Regular Products version of the Spyre is. It was a placeholder, yours for shipping.

1 Like

I’m in!

4 Likes

10/11s Force or red cable shakes?
1x exact actuation clutch dangler? Something with a carbon cage.

I have 10s Red cable shakes from their last model year when Yaw came out

no hoods but these use the modern SRAM 22 ErgoDynamic style instead of the original

5 Likes

who’s got a 10s chain? shimano/srams

@JUGE_FREDD I’m interested in these shakes if Jamil passes. I will steal them from our mail box if he buys them. Either way LMK,

@quilbert420 HG54 chains are plentiful right now. If you still need PM me.

I need a set of canti brakes F&R for my new stupid project. I want Paul bling shit but cant afford it. Who has some cantis that kinda suck but don’t totally suck? Plz don’t make me buy $15 CT91.

I’ve got a pair of silver neo retros I’ll give you a deal on!

1 Like

I also may have a pair of those but if I still have them, they were taken off a very filthy salty bike, put in a bag and tossed in a bin for years so they may be questionably functional. Yours for the low low price of come and get em.

bike coop had a set of shorty 4s(?), that were complete with straddle wires but not cable carriers. $18/pair+tax n shipping

had to google, gave me bad flashbacks to my early-mid 00s shop broin days

Can have this bag for shipping

Brakes too or just the bag?

4 Likes

no pads kills the deal tho

1 Like