search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

Pads I have a use for

I have a single neo retro

1 Like

I need a MTB saddle of some sort. My ass is not agreeing with these Brooks offerings, even the different Cambiums I’ve tried. I have no idea what my ass measures but I had a 143mm (?) Henge once and liked it. Got anything comparable?

anyone have klampers they wanna trade me for something carbon and blingy?

1 Like

i don’t have any klampers but this is extremely vague

WTB: wheelset for a tandem.

26" disc wheelset. 32+ spokes. Don’t need super wide rims but something like a DH rim would be sweet.

135mm rear, Shimano HG freehub. Q/R or nutted OK.
100mm Q/R or nutted front.

OR could also do a 110x20 thru axle front, there’s a cheap DJ fork for sale locally I could be tempted to get.

i don’t have any klampers but i do have some extremely blingy carbon ski poles to trade

2 Likes

I have a rear 26 disc wheel if you want it, 20mm internal with a Schrader valve hole.

1 Like

Anybody looking to get rid of their old front rack rando bag?

I have a weird Ruth Works one that opens the wrong way and kinda sucks if you want it.

2 Likes

I have a baby Ruth works rando bag that might be to your liking

1 Like

@Rusty_Piton has me taken care of. I thank you though.

2 Likes

Looking.for some swept back risers for the benno. Wife just bought some granola bars and a boner stem to try to get the hand position back and up but if someone has an alternative I’m curious. Was definitely interested in the seine bars but I’m not sure that 780mm is gonna work.

In case you change your mind or anyone else is interested

ooh how does that affix?

Velcro straps on the bottom and space for a tombstone

Mine is way huger. Has the same crappy velcro on the bottom and no tombstone pocket.

I think I got it from @Eric_Estlund

Sup?

Is $85 shipped an outlandish number?

I don’t know I’m just kicking tires