Seattle area tarck

I’ll take yr BQs

Come stop for lunch in Portland on yr way to bend

You’ll be in my hood if you do this.

I’ll totally pick that shit up in West Seattle, Jimmy. Put me down.

Sorry gone.

Vashon has newly remodelled mtb trails - former K2 factory trails, now updated by Evergreen MTB. They’re on south end of island (or maybe Maury technically…?).

Some tourist info on their page as well:

FYI
The current Chinook Book has a 20% coupon for Swift Industries.

For some reason, that feels more like “making it” than many other successes.

So, are we sick of having 3 dockless bike share programs yet?

I saw a girl on a bike in the UD kick one over and off the Burke Gillman the other day it was pretty funny to watch.

They’re getting pretty close to being litter

I’m totally not surprised by that. More grist for the war on the war on cars, I guess.

Ladyfriend was walking dog by herself at night in Magnolia and heard some loud noises - someone had stopped their car and jumped out to stomp two of the orange bikes sitting on a corner. They drove off pretty quick and she wasn’t close enough to see plates.

I hate them,
Sup is ready to throw them in the sound,
I cant imagine they are making money.

I love the bike share even though I have yet to ride one.
Infinite cannon fodder for entertainment and catalyzes serious discussions about what we should allow in our limited public spaces (ie on-street auto storage)

“This is why we can’t have nice things”

At $1 per ride, I seriously do wonder how on earth they are making money, unless the bikes are just shockingly cheap (which they don’t seem to be).

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]I love the bike share even though I have yet to ride one.
Infinite cannon fodder for entertainment and catalyzes serious discussions about what we should allow in our limited public spaces (ie on-street auto storage)[/quote]

I agree.

The only use case I can think of for myself is if I had to fly somewhere for a few days. It would be much faster and easier to ride to catch the light rail than taking the bus and I wouldn’t have to worry about leaving a bike locked up.

Good timing on the bikeshare talk!

I’ve got a couple meetings downtown tomorrow, one at 4th and James and one on Westlake. I’m 95% sure I’m gonna take the light rail in from the Angle Lake station and bikeshare from one meeting to the other to avoid downtown parking shenanigans. Anything I need to know? Is one bikeshare better than the other?

Any reason not to just bring your own bike?