Seattle area tarck

Just one less thing to worry about. Not sure what the lockup sitch is like in front of either building.

The LimeBikes seem like the least crappy tenderholes. Drum brakes. I can’t ride one because the seatpost doesn’t extend for shit. There are two kinds of Spin bikes. One has V brakes and a fork crown mounted front light. The other has super shitty single pivot calipers and droopy fork leg mounted light.

If I remember right the Ofo bikes are V brakes. They look pretty turdly otherwise.

I believe all have solid tires.

One has the horrible bottle dynamo that rides on the rim. Agree Limebikes seem like the least dumpster fire build.

limebikes have dropper posts for getting rad

LimeBike (green) has 7 gears, which is gonna make any hill easier. But their seat posts aren’t long enough for anyone over 5’5. Also, the best baskets.
Ofo (yellow) feels pretty sturdy.
Spin v2 (orange with the double kickstand) feels much more solid than the first version, with a single shitty kickstand.

They’ve all got fenders and solid tires. I’d say download all 3 apps and see what’s around you when you get off the light rail.

I have codes for all of them so you don’t have to pay for your first 3 rides. LMK if you want them.

My endpoint fell off a car.
It may be totally fucked, or just mostly fucked, we will see.
I have new renters insurance that should cover it.
I need a bike to get around b/c I dont have my hunter gather yet (probably a month or more out) and I dont want to commute on a FS MTB.
Anyone have a bike that I could commute on?
Needs to be small. Needs to not suck to ride 25 miles on.

I’ve got that size S Pompino if you wanna borrow it and live the SS life for a bit.

I could probably even be convinced to sell it for pretty cheap if you’re feeling cheeky.

I’m already set actually, CX team bro coming through.

It that falls through, let me know.

Classic Jimmy!

I know that most of you have real jobs and junk, but I’m flaking on work for a bit at the end of the week and somebody should hit some trails with me.

Thursday: I’ll be at Lake Sawyer from 10:00 - 12:00 while my kid is at preschool. I’m stuck doing those specific trails for that specific time because his school is right there.

Friday: I’m hitting up Banner Forest at some point. I’m a little more flexible on Friday because I won’t have the kid.

I’ll be on the Fargo because I’m a weirdo and I don’t have a real mountain bike.

YO! I HAVE FRIDAY OFF I WANT TO RIDE STUFF.
If my bike is fixed I will ride banner with you, but also will ride vashon and stuff I think cuz I have all day.

Dude I got this salsa el mar right here

Ro’s off school Friday. Planning to take him to Duthie.

Oh shit, lets do a duthie day dudes!

I could definitely be talked into a Duthie day. I’ve actually never been there.

2 things:

1. What time? Morning-ish works best for me, we could even do lunch afterwards if you guys are feeling cheeky.

2. Are Thunder Butts gonna be good enough out there or should I switch over to a knobbier tire?

Yeah that got vetoed. Apparently if I’m gonna sell a couple of bikes, I should put that money towards the new house instead of another bike. So I’m just gonna hold out and not sell any bikes.

Thunder Butts are very good enough

Duthie is all buffed trail, with mild to moderate braking bumps

Planning to do morning and hit the pump track and easiest trails with Ro.

Would be down for lunch, but it will depend on how he’s feeling. Planning to bring lots of snacks.