Seattle area tarck

They’re sold widely on the internet and any number of jdgesus and gooey IG followers have purchased them.

[quote=TimArchyLime]There was someone on here selling a small endpoint in canada recently. Maybe in the marketplace?

Who in Seattle has the pizza reflectors? Is it just tarckers? I keep seeing them and assume it’s one of us but don’t want to yell out “tarckbike” unless it’s not someone I know.[/quote]

it is/was me. I posted it for my partner, who is out of the country for a year. I just got lowballed a bunch (locally…not by anyone here…) and it made more sense to just keep it for when she gets back…

for asking, i could deliver when i’m in seattle in 1 week…

Unfortunately I think the small might just be too small, it could work for her I’m not sure. I don’t think she wants to pay more than $600 or so anyway. It was literally the first thing that popped into my.mind though. A CG would be a very cool first bike.

[quote=TimArchyLime]There was someone on here selling a small endpoint in canada recently. Maybe in the marketplace?

Who in Seattle has the pizza reflectors? Is it just tarckers? I keep seeing them and assume it’s one of us but don’t want to yell out “tarckbike” unless it’s not someone I know.[/quote]

Google “safety pizza” . They have new product sporadically and it always sells out really fast.

If there are other sources I’d be interested.

Just wondering. I’ve been passed by some folks on tricked out rando bikes with them. If anyone was on the Burke in Fremont at 730 last night, I was running West in a bright yellow jacket. I thought it might have been Josh.

https://skagit.craigslist.org/bik/d/2015-kona-rove-al-size-53cm/6407291682.html

…or this of course.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/d/fixie-thruster-fixed-gear/6440990872.html

[quote=euclid][quote=TimArchyLime]There was someone on here selling a small endpoint in canada recently. Maybe in the marketplace?

Google “safety pizza” . They have new product sporadically and it always sells out really fast.

If there are other sources I’d be interested.[/quote]

Swift Industries often has them for sale (when they’re stocked up.) They’re also on the IG and you can order from them @safetypizza

That Kona looks perfect for an entry into parent-cycling.

A buddy that recently graduated from PSU got a van and hit up some trails from Arizona through Seattle.
Sadly he has had his two bikes stolen out his van.

XL stumpjumper coil. purple with gold accents (i9 hubs, stem, AYHSMB sticker spelled out on top tube)

Small transition scout

whoa, didn’t know if this fb embed would work. @bungee74 on instagram

Fellow Seattle Randonneur also had his custom Rossman stolen out of the garage. Keep an eye out.

Dude same guy had like 3 rivs and another couple stolen. I read the SIR FB post

Nope

I need a photographer at 10am on Sunday. We weren’t even planning on a photographer but a ton of people that were supposed to show up including my parents can’t make it for my daughter’s christening which we did mostly for MY PARENTS so I need a really last minute photographer so I can at least send lots of pictures. My mom is sick and feels devestated about not being able to make it.

Tonight is Stoked Spoke at the Rhino Room. I’ll be prefunking at Dark Bar around 5 if y’all wanna meet up.

That is rad.
Im doing a weird thing though.
Meeting a student and his Mom for coffee at 6pm cuz she cant take time off to come in.

I’m in class, but I really wish I could go, especially to pre-game at Dark Bar. I’m sure you’ll kill it, Marley!

Come find me selling my extensive collection of bicycle parts at the swap tomorrow.

Isn’t Hangar 30 the radioactive one?

Isn’t it your job to tell us that?

Well yeah, but I’m on my phone and cant dig around as easily.

Looks like it was Buildings 2 and 27.