Shoes for use with my toe clips.

Haha, I just noticed thoses same shoes are being advertised on the pitchfork link you posted. Really buying the whole lifestyle aren’t you?

Also, I just bought 2 pairs.

Haha fuck man, FUCK. That is too good. I was just looking for some vegan olive/brown shoes that would be good for riding with clips.

Most of those p4k songs sucked, btw. That four tet remix was sweet.

What colours did you get?

Was gonna get olive/low and brown/high but amazon won’t ship 'em here. I’d need to get em shipped to the states first and then here… not sure if it’s worth it.

I’ve kind of lost touch with the world of hipster music over the past year or two and hoped to find something interesting but yeah, lots of suck.

[quote=“jacques”]Was gonna get olive/low and brown/high but amazon won’t ship 'em here. I’d need to get em shipped to the states first and then here… not sure if it’s worth it.

I’ve kind of lost touch with the world of hipster music over the past year or two and hoped to find something interesting but yeah, lots of suck.[/quote]
yes. to all of this. did you see the top 10 albums of the year thread?

yeah, i was gonna post but everything i thought of came out last year.

“uh… the justice record’s pretty good…”

onitsuka keirins are the tarckest shoes ever. and they feel good on my feets

where can i get these?
your links were for low tops

Simple Men’s 2177 Sneaker?

not these colors but same shoe. def. the most comfortable and lite shoe i own.

[quote=“GRHebard”][quote=“bold”]
Hi-top for 26 shipped:

[/quote]

where can i get these?
your links were for low tops[/quote]
they ain’t vegan so i decided not to get them.

Ended up with some black fixed gear vans, the era’s with the padding, and got some nice insoles, they are a bit tight right now but should loosen up, thanks for all the input all.

After years of riding in vans authentics, I got these for x-mas and love love them.
Just a little bit stiffer feeling than the authentics.

are there any shoes that are particularly stiff?

cycling shoes

yeah no shit assface. I’ve tried using my casual adidas cycling shoes with the inserts in instead of cletes and they are a BITCH to get into my clips. (i had to wear them because I needed black shoes for some party and they were the only ones I had)

tarck is about being an assface

you so tarck!

You needed black shoes for a party? most of the time if there is a dress code i’m rolling a limo not my bike.

I ride in puma roma they fit my MKS/doubles easy and feel fine off the bike also.

i forgot i had these but today i finally tried them out on my bike. they are great, narrow, and hard soled