Short, shameful confession

I’m also part of the two to three showers a week club.
I’m wearing a Ringworm shirt inside out right now; it’s got a big red upside down cross on it and we’re about to leave to meet wife’s family for lunch but I’m too lazy to find a different shirt.

I’ve worn my Deadsea shirt, with the picture of Baphomet huge on the front, to toddler storytime several times without thinking about it. A room full of kids heats up a little, I take my sweatshirt off, and I start getting side-eye from some of the more conservative moms.

people are now getting their point83 jerseys recognized by other parents at school

I want to cry when when 53/39x11-28 is do-it-all gearing for anybody, much less pros

My shittiest caliper-equipped road bike stops better than mechanical-disc brake Elephant.

I have a difficult time working without listening to power metal.

[youtube]EWFWJGQ7LrQ[/youtube]

It’s always a joy to use the brakes of my rawland after riding the bb7-equipped family bike. I’m taking it in for some work, but it’s never been great.

I just ate a corndog and I haven’t been on a bike in a week or more

one of the things that sold me on the expensive xtracycle was the 180mm Deore hydro dick braks. I’ve done some emergency stops and found that leif’s huge noggin hits me in the ass (not much of a distance, it’s pretty close with the near child seat position). This is a good thing because that thing STOPS.

I have a difficult time working without listening to power metal.

[youtube]EWFWJGQ7LrQ[/youtube][/quote]

Imma listen to this all day. Thx for the link.

For sure, the late model 105 dual pivots on my shitass Scattante make the CX75 discs on my Endpoint look like House Party II.

Rode a bike in NYC for the first time and it was a citibike. It was a lot of fun but I got winded as hell climbing the williamsburg bridge on that thing. Riding in NYC streets felt way safer than Boston.

I don’t get it.

I’ve had 2 bikes with bb7 brakes, and they’re consistently the best stopping bikes I’ve ever owned. The 600 tricolor dual pivots on my lemond are a close second, but still not as good as the KM or Pugsley. Endos 4 dayz.

mtb or road version?

there is a difference

mtb. did not realize there was a difference.

Yeah man, hydro Shimano with 180 rotors ain’t exactly my kludged together Elephant with Campagnolo levers and Hayes mechanical brakes.

more and more of my bikes are ending up as singlespeeds because i can’t afford to/don’t want to replace the parts necessary to keep the gears working.

Saw a woman with a xootr swift get off a bus in port authority and between that and fred’s swift of theseus I really wanna build a cheapo ss/fixed swift for out of town adventures

I also feel there is a folder void in my life.

Rinko!