So does the Motobecane Fantom Cross UNO totally suck?

[quote=tarckeemoon][quote=Captain Gnarlock]not that i would ever in a million years buy and/or ride one, but i like that PK Ripper thing.

You haters may form a line on the left to suckle my huevos[/quote]

The nostalgia thread is that way. ------->[/quote]

lol

guilty as charged

some decent wheels and components that you would have to buy anyway.

And then since you’ve got the derailleur tab you’ve got the option of running gears later if you want.

bump. I was looking into this coz bored and saw the orange version now has a top routed rear brake cable.

I’ve got a 64cm Fantom Cross Uno frameset sitting here that I’d love to sell for $190 shipped or $150 local pick-up. Bought complete, stripped jank parts, built with cool shit and pretty much immediately taken apart and stored. Tip: Don’t go buying a bunch of bikes right before you learn to fabricate your own frames.

they finally got their paint right with that motobecane orange. god damn. the gran primo makes me wet. the problem with the uno is that it’s fairly unimpressive and it’s still 400 dollars. i’d get a dawes cross before i got the uno, even with that tasty paint and tt cable routing.

also, i like superveep’s suggestion of the cross pro with singulator.

cool.

also, what the crap are those aero levers they use? they look like butt. in a bad way.

The aero levers that have are shitty. I didn’t really like my frame when it was actually set up for cross but I have a fuck ton of fun on it now. It weighs a fucking shit ton but its just so awesome.

God that bike’s mean lookin’.

Checking in: still loving my FCU, using almost all stock parts
Never got their brake levers, but new pads and saddle, new back tire.

coz sick skids?

The truth is… sick skids.