so this girl...

[quote=feetpowduh]i dont think the bicycle type makes it a “girly” bike. baskets and fenders arent really girly at all either. i think girly is more of a color scheme choice.

how well orchestrated component colors go together make it a girly bike. sometimes i really cant tell if its a guy or girl’s bike sans girly accessories (hello kitty, cutesy stickers, etc…). if it looks good, it looks good![/quote]

dude. shut up.

those are three fairly awful bikes, and one naga that needs new wheels and chain

I need a pink bike so badly.

pics of girl?

i didn’t realize i had one til my girlfriend pointed out that my “red to white fade” was, in fact, pink

[quote=GRHebard]she does have a regular bike, one of those grey Masi fixed gears
she wants to make it more girly

im trying to tell her how to make it classier. or convince her to get a girl bike[/quote]

tell her to put sticker hearts on it and call it a mutha’ fuckin day. the end.

[quote=feetpowduh]

subtle girly but i’d ride it too[/quote]
subtle like a brick to the face.

the girliness he means.

oh, well in that case…

this is my girliest bike. mixties are by nature, girly.

as for my other bikes, i really don’t want/need to girl them up. being a girl is enough.

Hanging a pair of rubber ovaries from the back would remove all doubt of the bike’s girliness in one fell swoop.

And a sticker of Calvin peeing on an XY chromosome wouldn’t hurt.

ftfy.

Ok that makes more sense. Or just Susie squatting, maybe.

True… neon pink spoke card ftw.

the charikichi blog has a cluster of girls + steeds (all safe for work) for inspiration: http://charikichi.tumblr.com

I’ve got this Jem sitting in my garage.

Hey tarkeemoon, what kind of handlebar bag is that? Would love one of those.

[quote=tarckeemoon]?

[/quote]

Hey tarkeemoon, what kind of handlebar bag is that? Would love one of those.

I’d have figured you’d be more of a saddlebag kinda guy.