Soma Track Hubs.

You LBS should be able to get Dimension hubs super cheap right now - QBP is closing them out for next to nothing.

Soma’s are andel, they are from taiwan, just like their cranks, just like all the bens stuff, whichever american company you get it from has a few options depending on their batch size so they will be slightly different so as to establish branding over here, obviously for most people it’s a matter of who can sell it the cheapest which is usually bens.
I second the liking miche’s a lot. I’ve had some miche’s that I wish would die so that I could justify another tarck street wheelset, and they do make double fixed now, though I think single looks/performs marginally better, and they switched to 15mm bolts years ago(they used to be fourteen). And it has allways been argued around here at least that Dia Compe uses the same spec/tooling from japaneese hubs of the past suzue promax(back now sort of)/sansin. I deal with alot of hubs and can confidently say that Dia Compes are a justifiable upgrade from formula/andel.

I know this is dumb but I just don’t like the swirly cutouts on the Dimension/Milwaukee/Nashbar hubs.

ditto. someone point me in the direction of some not cutout forumlas.

i tried searching for some and this wheelset came up. I strongly dislike veeps, but these are incredibly awesome

edit:

J+B has all the Formulas listed, you can get there thru the spicercycles.com site. Go to the J+B “consumer area.”

The Formulas without cutouts are traditional cup-and-cone style. Business Cycles has them here.

awesome thanks!

The Iro premier hubs are also formulas - and the iro logo comes off with jasco. They’re really nice and come in many absurd colors.