SSCXWCPDX16

sup?
I’m in. reg’d yesterday.
probably flying in with Erik Borghoff (some of you know him) and I haven’t even begun to plan where I’m staying or anything really.
let’s hang out and have a good time?

I’m in too. now I need to single out my bike. and heal up. and train.

I have a studio apt downtown that could fit a few peeps.

Ill register if it is still open once I start getting paid.
Is it worth comming down if I dont get to race?

I don’t have a craws bike anymore, but maybe I’ll hustle something up for this.

oh december?
winterbeers!

[quote=Todd]Ill register if it is still open once I start getting paid.
Is it worth comming down if I dont get to race?[/quote]shit, yesterday it bumped down to $50 and today it’s back up to $90.

[quote=crabbi][quote=Todd]Ill register if it is still open once I start getting paid.
Is it worth comming down if I dont get to race?[/quote]shit, yesterday it bumped down to $50 and today it’s back up to $90.[/quote]
They’re being jackasses and doing airline style pricing. I think it’s dumb.

Todd-Paying for a ticket gets you into Saturday feats of strength racing too, which IMO is more/as much fun as the big race on Sunday. That being said, I might not be back on a bike yet and am going down. Super fun weekend- regardless if you race. If you’re not racing, you don’t need a ticket. Parties are free.

I’m all signed up. I’m pretty terrible at cross but pretty good at heckling and drinking beers.

so now, best tires for PDX in December? hahaha. Grifo rear, Limus/Baby Limus front?

probably wet, pretty muddy

Highly likely I will come down since I can crash with the in-laws.

Unless there is an open category I probably won’t race though.

Rabbi, I use Clement Crusades (tubeless) and have been happy with those in the later fall/early winter months.

tarckee, when it was in philly there was an everyone’s a winner race. was such fun. DO IT.

Cool. I don’t have the time/patience for qualifying shenanigans, and I am slow.

In Louisville, qualifying was the fun.
You just ride around the city and then do short efforts as they see fit.
I qualified for the big event on style points. I didn’t do full laps most of the time, as I was following someone with a headlight to see. I guess there were shortcuts. Flatted toward the end, too.

I’ll probably be around.
Not racing 'cuz it sounds like Fun™ will only allowed to be had in a pre-approved manner.

Nothing will ever top that magical day.

Anyone have extra space for me that Thursday-Sunday night?

now I’m tempted to go. dammit people.

Maybe I could sublet my room and just stay with my babe