SSCXWCPDX16

I’m hoping he is going for the win, then stops 50’ from the line and let’s someone else win. Either that or he gets the tat, but I think that’s unlikely.

I qualified for finals by cheating at the donut eating contest. This is gonna be a disaster

Proud of you girl

Get it, girl!

nah, girl, that’s called winning! Keep doing that in the real race, too.

There’s no such thing as cheating in a bike race that includes a doughnut eating contest. That’s a pretty well known rule.

Not riding your bike for a month and then pretending to ride cross is really silly. And fucking hard. On the upside, when you’re so far behind the field that everyone is cheering for you (and only you because you’re the only rider in site) is fun and a big self esteem boost.

Is this a metaphor for Trump’s presidential campaign?

I’m a little bummed that SSCXWC had a “shark jump” on their course, exactly one day after we featured one on the Wisconsin State Champs course.
Trump would surely sue. Or promise to sue and then not. Whatever.

SSCXWCXPDX

got a water baloon to the face from point blank range from a 4’ slingshot. that really hurt and knocked me off my bike for a bit.
broken glasses
dislocated and cut nose
lost garmin (i should have known better than having it on my bike)

otherwise
lots of mud
lots of beers, cotton candy, and shots
muddy dual slalom course
a stipper van detour
cx in portland is the best

not sure if i’ll make it to italy next year, though.

wtf. did someone water balloon you on purpose? that isn’t fun at all.

Yeah, that’s fucked up, especially that close. Maybe hit you from a hundred feet away on the back, but ugh.

I also got water ballooned, but it was gently. The bigger problem was the giant yoga balls being thrown and kicked at our heads at close range. I found this picture on somebody’s Flickr- explains how I might’ve caught this cold.

Yeah, I guess in Louisville, people were throwing tiny ball pit balls at us as we climbed the stone steps. That was kinda dumb, but easier to get over than water balloon or a giant yoga ball coming at you.

After they got me, they seemed to only launch them into the air at random. But, it seems they found my Garmin.