Stickers

I can’t believe he just rolled in and hit a bullseye like this, literally me how did he know :sob:

11 Likes

Didn’t we have a Lukasz or similar spelling? Not sure how many name changes ago that was? Is that crustadamus?

I have the memory of a gnat btw

2 Likes

Alright look.

Bike forums give me the ick. They always devolve into a bunch of petty arguments and trolling and I prefer to do that shit in person.

Anyway, I made that sticker, and I put it into the world, and I felt like people liked it for mostly mean-spirited and petty reasons, so I stashed the rest and didn’t sell them anymore. And to see someone on a forum I don’t participate in bring back a thing I wanted gone also gives me the ick. It’s bummer. Big yikes.

And if you could put yourself in my shoes for a minute, I think you’d see that it’s super-duper-weird to see someone resurrect a bad joke you made a long time ago. That was my bad joke, go think of your own bad joke.

Anyway, y’all won’t hear from me again. Peace.

2 Likes

Who narc’d?

I wish

7 Likes

tbh I think it’s weird to bootleg niche internet bike joke stickers
but damn new person yr pretty high & mighty for someone who made a joke once

10 Likes

Thanks for explaining that. I can only speak for myself here, that’s totally understandable and I would have never gotten that from your first post.

1 Like

I needed Mig this week to tell me that it’s pronounced “yann” and not like “Janet” because I’m That out of the loop. Ive put so little energy into understanding who yann is, why the hatred, that it’s just another tarck mystery for me. But I agree with chase, it was a bad joke. And bad jokes sometimes come back to haunt.

Lesson learned!!

1 Like

Is I like grant also a pilfered graphic

That’s a really good question

They’re all reskins of an ancient “I Like Eddy” sticker. I had to make the font for the Jan ones since I couldn’t find one I liked, Grant was just comic sans because obviously.

3 Likes

I thought this was the source for those ones.

3 Likes

:saluting_face::saluting_face:

This looks like a still from a 1962 screwball comedy called “President Baby”

3 Likes

Ok one last shitpost before bed. xoxo

15 Likes

There are too many tarckstars on Tarck for us all to be incel.

1 Like

Also Jan was less wrong in 2013 than 2023. The world has turned and he’s still high on his own historical reenactment supply.

7 Likes

Someone here once described him as an ‘ouroboros of auto-fellatio’ and that’s forever been stuck in my head

4 Likes

Solo-pompino!

1 Like

I understand the desire to erase some negativity one put into the world

:100:

But I also know that one’s trash is another’s treasure

Non participating joker implied their joke was made out of malice. Tarck however doesn’t really allow that sort of joking. I can see where this could be misunderstood.

Jan has been a hero of making things we want but he’s also become the heel by using inaccurate science, dumb marketing and closing comment threads.

So @chasea is it really your joke?

Post your bike in the noob thread

2 Likes