still STOLEN! Pink Spicer Fixed gear

It really sucks the bike was stolen, and I hope you get it back in the same shape you lost it.

My bike isn’t worth much, but I still lock that shit up everywhere I go, I like my bike and don’t have money to be buying a new one. Don’t just freelock it, find something bolted/anchored in the pavement to lock to even if you have to walk a little ways. And I sure hope you have a better lock than the terrible cable one sitting on the handlebars in the picture there.

People will cut locks to steal janky ass, ugly old huffys, of course they’ll steal this thing, are you kidding?

shockingly, total value of bike was over $1100. can’t believe i put that much into it.
hopefully insurance will be giving me a little back.

I was dealt a pretty big shock when I was doing replacement values for my insurance. It really adds up without you noticing.

replacement cost is over $1800. that was really surprising, especially when gene quoted me $800 to build a frame that i originally got for $250.

renter’s insurance?

homeowner’s

Dang man, when I saw new posts in this thread i though that maybe you’d gotten it back.
:frowning:

+1 =[

there you go, guys. nothing yet. i’m assuming it’s really gone

[quote=Rusty Piton]Dang man, when I saw new posts in this thread i though that maybe you’d gotten it back.
:([/quote]

wow…gone, and it’s the only one that exists? shit, that fucking sucks, but even in a roundabout way, later down the road, it’ll turn up.

sol told me he found it, but it looked a little smaller in the picture he showed me.

spicer only ever made two of those frames and only one pink. says so further up in this thread. sounds like you may have some good info. pm bward!

yes, please!

lock that shit up with your own u.