Stolen Bike Listing

I don’t know that this bike is stolen, but it sure is fishy, so I figured I’d post it. Seems to me most peeps selling a $1k+ bike know the name and take pics.

CERVE’10 - $1300 (PLAINFIELD INDIANA)

Date: 2009-10-08, 10:22AM EDT
Reply to: sale-jhs8n-1411872451@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

AWESOME CERVI ’ 10 BICYCLE FOR SALE, 54" FRAME. COLOR: GRAY. PERFECT CONDITION. GENTLY USED.
$1300.00 FIRM; PLEASE CALL IF INTERESTED 317-374-4982. MUST SELL. NO PICTURE BUT CAN MEET YOU ANYTIME.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1411872451

Hey everyone my cranks were stolen today while I was in class.
Black Sugino RD 170mm Cranks
Black 44t Messenger Chainring
Toshi Double Straps in grey
MKS GR9 Pedals
Soma Double quad Gate clips in PINK size L

Old pic and setup, but cranks pedals etc. were the same

The guy made a pretty good sweep of my campus today, I know my friends Black IRO was taken awhile before mine as well as my roommates Nitto Track drops today. Any help would really be great, I don’t have the money to get this back on the road any time soon.

you post this on LA Fixed?

Yep, and OCFixed

who the fuck steals cranks? its not like its a really quick process to bust out your crank puller and get them off. damn, that really sucks though.

probably trying to build a bike from all those weird parts so nobody notices.

Recovered

I’m on the motherfucka

My brother had his 59 cm 2007 Bianchi Fremont stolen at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN last night. He had it locked up with a cable, which was cut with cable cutters. If you can help us out in any way just give me a pm.

EDIT: I think this thread should be stickied.

Air Max LTD
Air Max LTD Shoes
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2003
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 360
Air Max 87 Shoes
Nike Air Max 90

This bike was stolen in Sacramento tonight. Kinda hard to miss.

http://bikesofindy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2108

Stolen from downtown INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Donal works for Don Walker.

===============================

STOLEN BICYCLE ALERT! Don Walker steel road bike. White, black and gold. Mavic Aksiym race wheelset. SRAM Force components. Zipp bottle cages. Zipp carbon handlebar. Thompson stem. Has Donal’s name on top tube (D.Pugh). Thieves picked the lock on his truck.

Picture of the bicycle here: http://twitpic.com/4agplw

Call 317-650-9230 if you see this bike ANYTIME ANYWHERE! Donal and/or myself will grab someone off this bicycle.

REWARD: $250 for the bicycle. Probably some beer too.

TC: I would not fuck with anything within a 15 mile radius of Don Walker

TC I called out Don Walker for being an ass on brianforums to his face (had to say somethin), my buddy who was with me shit his pants. Then we had a nice conversation about track racing.

lost my surly today. was parked outside of sutton hall on UT Austin campus.

description:
58cm surly cross check frame, brown
paul touring canti rear, neo-retro front, black
schwalbe supreme 35c
dura ace/sun cr18 rear, paul/open pro ceramic front
sugino half-step crankset
thomson post
turbo saddle
jitensha flat bar
shit ton of spacers

i have little hope for its recovery, but would appreciate it if austin/san antonio tarckers could keep an eye out.

DONT TAKE RISKS WITH BIKE SECURITY

Hey everyone, my girlfriend Lindsay’s bike got stolen tonight at Stanford Ct. apartments in Irvine, Ca. Be on the lookout for a 48cm Centurion Lemans Road bike, blue with upright townie handlebars and a big front basket. It’s on 27x1 1/4" Bontrager Select tires, with a Serfas Dual Density Seat, and a brass bell and bottle cage mounted on the handlebars. There’s a reward out for its safe return, no questions asked. You can reach me at 909855one2one8, ask for Travis.

My friend is super bummed that her Transition Double got ripped off last week in Santa Cruz and she has a suspicion that it will turn up somewhere in the bay area.

This is an old photo, but I don’t know how many blue Transition Doubles will be just floating around…frame and fork are still the same, I honestly don’t know what else has changed, as I haven’t seen the bike in quite some time.

She’s really torn up about this and is a serious fucking gnarshredder who needs her bike back.

:bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: