Stolen Bike Listing

Cannondale CAAD9. Stolen in PDX. Contact me if you see/hear anything: rubbishheaponer@gmail.com

Fuuuu, Jerome…

My bike was stolen yesterday while I was laid up with a migraine. Stolen from SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. It’s a Trek 620 (1983 or 1984) in pewter grey. Vintage frame with mostly newer parts. Nothing all that fancy, but it was my only bike, and I loved it.

Please keep your eyes open for it. Here’s an old pic (brake levers are different, and it now has bar-end shifters and no rack).

Thanks.

Ah man. That really sucks.

God dammit.

Cross post from Kevin Mansker of Project London fame:

[quote]Alright guys, need help with this. All 3 of my teammates bike were stolen last night out of his garage. All three are Felts: One TK1, one FC built up with full sram rival, and a a white Dispatch. I dont figure they will end up in PDX, but if you see any of these on craigslist/ebay ect, please for the love of god let me know. If anyone can cross-post this to sffix too, that would be awesome.

As a note, the TK1 has the brand new (less than 24hour old) UCI legal fork. Its all black, and doesnt look anything like the stock fork. There is only 7 of these forks out right now, so if you see one for sale, its his. Same thing with the FC road bike. Technically, they sell that frame, but its the one they give all the non-road sponsored athletes. It’s a F1 with a metal bb shell instead of carbon.

Please keep an eye and an ear out for these[/quote]

They are Jimmy Watkins bikes, stolen from Bakersfield, CA.

Friend of mine in Oakland had two of his bikes stolen from his building today.

One of the bikes was this:
http://archive.fujibikes.com/archivebikes.php?prodid=1193&prodname=ROUBAIX%20ACR%203.0
46cm frame, purchased at a Performance in VA and it may still have the sticker on it saying so

The other is this:
http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bikes/archive/2009/crosstrail/crosstrailelite
38 - S frame, purchased at a Spokes Etc. in VA and may have a sticker on it saying so

PM me if you see anything on CL or otherwise.

Thanks.

man those acrs were the tits

^ somone stole yr trike doof?

Portland bro had his Huf stolen, who knows where/when dude will try to sell but maybe keep an eye out

when was that bike stolen?

2008 ?

Sweet fixie or sweetest fixie?

Just saw this guy riding your bros stolen bike!

lol

I’m on the max and I see this exact huf RIGHT NOW does anyone know if it has been recovered or how to contact the owner

his name is mike

im working on it give me a minute

couldnt find any contact info. :frowning:

however, somewhat related:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=rUc-u8fyNyo&sns=em&nomobile=1

Well god damnit the dude got away, I wasn’t about to assault someone when it wasn’t my bike and I didn’t even know how to contact the owner. I did get his picture though.

He was riding the red line west and got off at sunset TC. I told him i knew the bike was stolen at some point which he denied, and that’s when I knew it definitely wasn’t his. Went up the northeast stairs and rode off north. Any questions PM me and I will give you my number.