Stolen Bike Listing

knuckle tats
probs a good idea not to confront that guy
he dont look real friendly like

Good job meatroll, lurker of the month award.
Sent this info over to local obscure fixie forum for more info

What’s he about to stab you with?

Looks like a fender

did you tell him about foot retention and nobr akes ?

Friend got his house broken into tonight while he was out for dinner with his Wife. They took his lap top too so I’m getting the word out on his stolen bikes so that hopefully they can bust the fool who fucked up their house (shit is ransacked apparently :frowning: :(:()

2012 Niner One9
Fully Rigid Single Speed MTB
Bright orange
Dirt drops
XT Crankset
Orange Arch EX Rims
Orange Fizik Alliante saddle
Thomson Seat post
Photo:

Cannondale CAAD9
Frame is 2008, but the other parts are newer
Red with silver and black
SRAM Rival shifters
Black and white Fizik Arione saddle
White bar tape
Red rolf front wheel
Old photo of the bike:

Anyone know of a Focus Izalco missing from either SF or LA area? We had one come into the shop in super sketch mode, I have the Serial as well if someone knows of something?

S/N 259587 22
P/N 612014863
EN 14781

Mikey just posted on Instagram that his Parlee got snatched. There is not enough :colbert: in the world.

Yeah, someone stole it right from outside my front door area. I was getting ready to head out, went back in to pee - didn’t even close the door and someone grabbed it. I feel pretty sick. Fuck.

It’s in this exact configuration. They got these bottles and my Garmin as well.

Keep the eye out and forward to friends or whatever. If anyone has any tricks or tips of where to check for it, let me know, please? I would imagine that if someone tried to sell it to a shop for $500, they’d know what it was really worth. It’s fairly distinguishable.

Thanks, y’all.

Mikey

Bro’s bike got stolen last night in Renton, WA. It may show up in Vancouver or Portland methinks. Pretty distinct custom build.

2013 Stumpjumper Expert Evo Carbon Medium frame
2013 Fox 34 fork (say Talas on arch but was converted to a float)
Sram XX1 drivetrain
2013 Roval Traverse SL carbon wheelset
Schwalbe Hans Dampf/Nobby Nic tires
MRP AMG bash/guide
Specialized Command post blacklite
SRAM XX front shifter moded to control command post
ODI SDG grips (black)
Raceface SixC carbon bars
Specialized Proset 75mm stem
Cateye Stada bike computer
Specialized Henge seat
Rock Guardz carbon downtube protector
2012 Shimano M785 XT icetech brakes
2012 Shimano M785 XT pedals
Shimano RT86 180/160 XT icetech rotors

cousin had her LHT stolen in vancouver

this fuckin thread

just had my new bike stolen , anyone in LA please help

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bik/3829700081.html

going to call the rest of the local shops and send pics , flyers , etc…

i just built this bike up a week ago and this is what happens when i get sick and lazy , and slip up

this is a early pic of the bike while i was building it but other than it haveing black and gray ergo grips and the rear brake functional , it looks the same at the time of it being stolen.

my email is daveconk@ymail.com or you can just call my shop (performance bikes woodland hills) ask for dave or leave a message to anyone there

Hey wonky
Sorry to hear about your troubles
We’ll be sure to look out for your grey and black Fuji

renters insurance. Bug them and make sure they cover theft. Then stop worrying about it so much.

Boston folk, my boy Greg had his Cinelli Vigorelli stolen in Davis/Porter sq area today. Miche rims, mash bullhorns with that black caleido bartape, red san marco saddle, yellow straps. Trying to get a picture from him of it, but its this frame. Pulled it off a street sign that wasn’t secured to the ground, so it will still have a lock on it probably. Holla atcha boy.

Here it is, thanks y’all.

Remember this pink/purple litespeed that toast and Cole had then sold to me? Well my friend has been riding it to UW, Seattle and it was stolen today. Currently sports a take off sora group or something and a tarck sticker so if you see it and there isn’t a buxom 5’2" brunette on it then punch them

hY friend got most of the bike back!

storytime?

Don’t think so, she just said UW police recovered the frame minus wheels.