Suggest to me a real badass front light.

Anyone know of a headlamp that can convert between helmet mount and headstrap mount? I want one that I can use as a helmet mounted light but easily convert into a normal headlamp for walking around on trails at night and stuff.

I used to have a petzl lamp that I used on the bike but it was a pain in the ass to wear over my helmet. a couple times it slipped down over my eyes while I was riding, so sketchy.

Pirate, most helmet mount lights velcro through the vents. You might try looping the elastic through the vents on your helmet instead of trying to wear it around your helmet.

Otherwise, get one that has the tri-strap. One around the head, and the one going down the center.

the one i got has a helmet mount and a bar mount. you just drop the battery pack in your pocket or something instead of strapping it somewhere. the light clips into the helmet mount from the bar mount.
i do like the light. it lit stuff up satisfactory.

I tried the ‘loop the headband around the vents’ thing but it jiggled around way too much for my liking. I rigged some shit up with zipties once but that kind of defeated the purpose. I always kinda disliked the tri-strap, I don’t really know why though. That’s probably my best option.

Turp, what light was that?

Anyone know how the 2w Planet Bike Blaze is? It’s never actually dark here so people who buy the headlights are basically just retarded. I want to go bike around in the dark :frowning: A customer flashed it in my eyes and it felt bad so I imagine it’s pretty bright.

that light.
google the model name to find it cheaper, or wait for it on chainlove/bonktown

Grant. Also interested in the planet bike headlights.

Turp. Lots of Blackburn stuff popping up on bonktown, chainlove lately.

I picked up my Vega from chainlove for a decent price. never had the troubles of it falling off. Its decent for a 4w.
I liked my Dinotte Ultra 5 better through. Not sure how it compares powerwise to the 200 they have now, but its the 4AA variety. Lots of road to see by.

Just got a generator wheel and looking for a good light. More than second recommendation for the IQ Cyo. Maybe next month.