Sugino Messenger warning

RD’s

Holy fuck.

Also guys,
Dicks dont come with sexual protection on em, so be careful if you don’t want babies.

[quote=“Tbirdbassist”]RD’s

[/quote]

What’s the story behind this picture?

Looks like something broke.

Well that’s apparent from the picture itself, but what about behind it?

That’s scary if it’s just from regular old pedalling. They seem to be in pretty good nick too.

Are those prolly’s RDs?

[quote=“tommytannoy”]Well that’s apparent from the picture itself, but what about behind it?

That’s scary if it’s just from regular old pedalling. They seem to be in pretty good nick too.[/quote]

It’s blurry, but it looks like a skate deck, maybe two bikes and perhaps a surfboard?

it appears the RD is sitting atop a magazine! a London Magazine! issue no. 61 to be exact!

I’ve always kept that in mind with items like hubs, and headsets-at least disassemble them to make sure they have grease. I know I will probably take more time and care in applying grease and adjusting a hub than a factory worker or robot.[/quote]

This is true. Both the hubs I’ve bought new have been shipped with the bearings too tight. You cant expect a factory worker to be as fussy and careful as an obsessive bike nerd.

it looks like the snapped cranks are attatched to bmx platforms. bunnyhopz?

Yes those are indeed Prolly’s RD’s. He didn’t even do anything radical either, said he did a 180 off a small lip and it went snap. He thought he broke the pedal… guess not.

That dude’s made of poop.

He’s a friend of mine and I’d appreciate if the shit talking for the sake of shit talking not happen. Although it’s all very, very laughable, at best.

Ha ha ha. I could care less what you appreciate. If you think I do you might be as clue-less as he comes across as.

“Couldn’t care less”, not that hard to remember.

Unless you care to tell how much more you care?

I guess being a jarckass is the tarck-way.

[quote=“Tbirdbassist”]“Couldn’t care less”, not that hard to remember.

Unless you care to tell how much more you care?

I guess being a jarckass is the tarck-way.[/quote]

Daaaaaannnngg. Serious though. You suck.

It’s the interwebz… chillax. Go ride your bike. I’m not riding mine because I ride it all day.

Amazing.

Looks like issue 61 of LODOWN magazine to me.