Superflash/Blaze GB interest

I just bought a superflash but I keep loaning out my lights and my gf needs a set anyway so I’d be in for at least one set.

in for the combo!

Has anyone here used the blaze?
Thoughts?

I’m addicted to lights. I’m in.

This sounds like a nice gb for the american tarckists, but I can get superflashes for cad $15 at MEC. This is the only deal on bike parts in Canada, so i feel compelled to gloat about it.

[quote=“thehappyrobot”]Has anyone here used the blaze?
Thoughts?[/quote]

It’s a good light. It’s actually really good for seeing things and not super great for being seen. I think combined with a tiny front blinky( ie Knog, etc) it would be an awesome combo. Also the bracket doesn’t work too hot with really skinny bars. My GF has one on her Nitto mustachio bars and it slips around a little. Nothing a shim couldn’t help.

Anyway, In for a nice price. :bear:

1W Blaze is OK for being seen, but not great for seeing.

I would be interested, but I just bought a Dinotte rear light last week. If you think the Superflash is bright, you should check out the Dinotte. It’s blinding even during the day.

I so want a minewt or sol.

Now that I think about it, a GB on a headlight that’s equally good at seeing and being seen would be more ideal since the Superflash can be had on ebay for pretty cheap.

However I’d still hop on the set if it’s cheap enough. I just don’t want two lights on my bars unless I can rig one to the headtube.

^S’what I’m sayin’.

A Knog whatever blinkin’ on your headtube plus a Blaze on your bars would be a pretty alright set up for not too expensive. Not ideal but pretty decent and bright.

check for in

How about a Schmidt SON group buy?

$160 for a light?

goddammit!!!
i want one of these!!!:

110 lumens!

$160 for a light?[/quote]
maybe not dying is worth it to him.

They were on sale last week, and it was just over $100. Didn’t come with a charger or batteries, but I bought those at walgreens. Got a front light, too, for the same amount. The front is 200 lumens.

What kowloon said is right. These lights will last a long time, and the extra safety they provide is more than worth the cost to me. And hell, at least I didn’t buy the $400 front light.

A guy around here apparently commutes with nearly $3000 worth of lights.

That’s fuckin stupid.

I’m down if its for a princeton or princeton-like product. I would rather have something less bulky than the superflash blaze combo if I had my druthers. That being said, I would still probably be in on that too. I think we should agree on a price range and propose a group buy accordingly.

down if the price is right