TAF, JA, or just WTH?

If you want pure gold harlequin content Jamie is your guy.

8 Likes

7 Likes

is that Mistral?

1 Like

302092822_740547036981431_7529167045686882060_n

https://www.instagram.com/mastroianni_classic_bikes/

5 Likes

mildly balls-to-the-wall nerd bike – RB-1 with hydraulic rim brake shakes, $1,000.

anyone on tarck wants it, I can arrange, if only to see such a wild contraption with my own eyes. 56cm

5 Likes

I don’t understand the shifters. Are these like bar ends in function but mounted to the top of the lever?

2 Likes

Watching a stream from the Mission Crit and apparently this is what the kids are into these days, hell yeah.

3 Likes

I still want a tri spoke. I’ve lived the critical mass I missed out on. Still want a stupid front wheel

4 Likes

Kind of terrible and I love it

1 Like

I’m curious if it gets parted out

those shakes are Edco IGP with Magura HS77 calipers

I haven’t seen them with metal shift levers before, it’s normally more plasticky

big potential downside would be if they’re indexed for Campy 8 speed which is its own deadend dangler+freehub standard instead of Sachs/Shimano

5 Likes

I just sold some 9s era Campy rim brakes on eBay and the buyer messaged me after the sale asking fairly desperately if I had any 8s Campy components lol

1 Like

If this were bigger, I’d be tempted. I’ve always loved these things.

Edit: lol that’s in nyc. How did my CL app get set to nyc. I blame @Crustradamus.

2 Likes

Classic.

2 Likes

These upcycled cargo bikes at a little Bentonville shindig last night, thought the were pretty TAF. Seems like a good use of skills someone would pick up building tall bikes or somshit.

16 Likes

I desperately want a Gnargo Bike now

5 Likes

i desperately want to do this but even if i got better at welding i’d have a hard time trusting putting my kid on it

1 Like

You can put other things on there though

3 Likes

make your kid weld it so if it fails they have no one to blame but themselves

10 Likes

Steel is real honey

3 Likes

1 Like