TAF, JA, or just WTH?

Who did this?

wish I knew

But when you weigh your road bike it’ll be some double digit amount of grams lighter because you did that. Never mind that you just moved that weight to your shoe.

4 Likes

The mavic electronic group buy is on the level of weird, more fun, but same level

Ditto for their claims of a low pedal stack.

Great bears, there are more of them!

13 Likes

fuck, i already took a cold shower

edit: and it’s got hplusson rims??? @tzusing- show yourself we miss you

5 Likes

Only close thing I can recall is a coworker either getting an spd cleat stuck in a crank bros pedal or vice versa. Took an odd amount of effort to free the shoe and pedal from their loving embrace.

4 Likes

this is so funny because i had a teammate get an SPD cleat stuck in a CB pedal years ago and we had to pry it open. he had to take his shoe off and it took some pretty serious surgery.

1 Like

Spotted this sick fixie at Ro’s school. It must be owned by a teacher or a student. The dream ain’t dead if these Phil to Deep V wheels are any indication!

We also saw this kinda bonkers setup.

11 Likes

That is a jaunty angle on that helmet.

Yeah, it’s a Kali helmet so by definition, it doesn’t actually fit on any human head.

2 Likes

I love seeing pizz brand stuff in the wild. *the fixie’s rack

I’ve never seen one of them. This bike feels to meticulously curated to belong to a middle schooler. It must be a teacher’s.

You already know the answer

10 Likes

is this the first time someone has done something like that? if so, incredible that it took so long

this version’s been around for a decade or so

it would be awesome with a @BicyclePears style artisanal 22.2 handlebar

3 Likes

true story

I just drunk-ordered my SECOND CETMA rack in my life just now because this PIZZ rack reminded me of one

I’ve been struggling with rackage on my winter bike and was trying to think of a new rack and was really regretting the time I gage away my old 7-rail CETMA since it can be mounted to any bike easily.

and yeah

I saw that he had a rack available

so I ordered ANOTHER cetma lol

yeah im drink

edit: also listening to gravediggers now for the first time since Michael mentioned them somewhere on tarck and yeah this is good

8 Likes

Way to be drink. I am there a lot, too.

1 Like

Lolololol
@Blakey

6 Likes