TAF, JA, or just WTH?

I’ve been bored enough to scroll reddit some lately and I’m continually blown away by how bad everything there is. I think it’s got something to do with seniority essentially juicing posts to the top, but no subreddit appears safe

4 Likes

Browse by new.

2 Likes

I had tix to see AFI, Thursday, and Thrice on the same bill (this would have been circa Sing The Sorrow). Davey got sick, and the show was canceled. Color me bummed.

1 Like

Do y’all forget that my name used to be lwkwafi? This is a 2001 name after my high school screen name was useless, so I was a lanky white kid with a fire inside. And, yeah, the all hallows ep was so good in cutlass calais with the upgrade stereo from working at best buy that would shake the review mirror because 2-door and the 6x9 behind the rear seats just shooting back at you.

5 Likes

I actually had forgotten that was you!

1 Like

I think the name change occurred once i finished the PhD and was looking for a different moniker that wasn’t from the turn of the century.

1 Like

Afiluvr4eva was taken?

3 Likes

wait so who are you. I thought you were new!

Frank it sounds like you need to recreate that vehicle.

Jim. Been here since before day one dude

aka metaljim, bobson_dugnutt, uh… I can’t remember all of the usernames I had

2 Likes

Ok that makes a lot of sense, hello Jim.

Hello, and who are you? Did you have a previous username I’ve forgotten too? Have we been friends on IG for several years and I still never connected the dots?

We need a history of names in our profiles, atmo.

You’re the Swede from Tennessee with the IG famous cats right?

I used to be able to keep somewhat track of username changes fromt the never changing avatars, then y’all kept that up and now I get somewhat lost.

Haha, yes.

Shiny Travisto or something like that?

Didn’t you drive a bus at some point?

Yes, only 1 name change in my history. Still have the bus, motors out atm as I try to solve the riddle of income vs mortgage vs hobbies vs food.

1 Like

12 Likes

Hot take: bay window t2 is best t2

1 Like

That’s a rare opinion and I really appreciate it. Everyone is usually split window or vanagon.

1 Like