TAF, JA, or just WTH?

Framed mounted is definitely great.

I haven’t ridden frame mounted really, but on mig’s old Omnium, my bars would hit the cargo sometimes, a fork mounted platform has the advantage of the bars not needing to clear the cargo.
The disadvantage, of course being that your cargo is dragging the steering all over the place.

1 Like

Definitely a real problem. I had more than a little anxiety about getting this home without a lot of steering available, especially because I had to ride in (light) traffic. Thought I was going to crash and die, but didn’t. Kind of funny using this example here because it was a Clyde fork in that big box.

5 Likes

I’m assuming you put the Clydesdale on that bike, yes?

It would have turned the Lorry into a chopper. It was briefly on my day ruiner and has sat in the cellar ever since.

what.

1 Like

Stated rationale is to maximize frame bag space but how much more can you store in the extra inch or two on the skinny end? Dubious trade off.

SUFUR

They should take a page from Elgin’s book:

5 Likes

Hah. This came into my feed this morning. The builder sounds like a kiwi. He must have been Joe Nations mechanic on the EWS circuit. Joe is doing the Tour Divide in a weeks time. Keep an eye on him. He’s fast. What a name, sounds like a Marvel Super Hero or something. Homelander ? ha ha.

One of the cheaper full faces out there (Bell Sanction 2 DLX)

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s slick but it’s basically pointed at the ground.

1 Like

I feel like that bike is going to end up on eBay in 2075 and some future nerd will have to figure out where to find a new lamp

7 Likes

I dig the downtube logo

9 Likes

classy

Caloi intensifies

3 Likes