It’s an homage to Jackie Phelans Cunningham so I get the hite-rite and the LD stem but the levers ass up the cockpit vibe and the fork is hopefully only there because of a brand partnership.
I also do not care for tubes bent for the sake of bending.
It’s an homage to Jackie Phelans Cunningham so I get the hite-rite and the LD stem but the levers ass up the cockpit vibe and the fork is hopefully only there because of a brand partnership.
I also do not care for tubes bent for the sake of bending.
I find that offensive
That throwback dropper lever utterly kills me.
Suspension fork but no suspension dropper? The selectiveness about what tech is ‘new AND cool’ vs. ‘let’s include something vintage-y so we don’t lose connection with our roots’ kills me.
I mean. Clearly no one is going to ride that bike right? It is for the internet and to be set up at expos and shit.
It’s like someone painted classic cars in a chick fil a drive through in the style of Norman Rockwell.
AmericanChopperMeme.webp
#influenced
'gram photos aside, the big swoopy bars are for toodling around town with a 6-pack in your front basket, not for getting rad out on the trail.
once i rode a penny farthing and it was a blast for a bike designed in the 1800s.
let’s not go romanticizing 140mm stems and 140mm bars on singletrack.
Yeah I think I got confused cause there had been an article I read about an old specialized aluminum bike and it had these ortho bar things and the photos were all trail based and I honestly thought it looked pretty sweet. But yeah, I think I’ll just be happy with what I have. It was a worthwhile experiment at least, got me noodling on a bike.
Radavist piggybacked on what ultraromance popularized which was a cheap version of what Grant espoused. Right? So we get to blame:
![]()
sometimes a bike is just a bike
Tomorrow show us what’s in that saddle bag
Looks like a 10 Speed Cognition sticker down by the bottom bracket. I wonder if it’s Thomas Hassler’s bike?
confirmed ![]()
lol, Tommy!!!
Is that a straight post and brooks saddle? Or just a Brooks saddle showing why it should never be put on a straight post? If the former: who will yell at him?
@paris how do you know him?
I bought a wheel set from him a few years ago!
It’s a setback post.
That does not count as a brooks saddle and you know it!