TarckBearHat

I’m working on it. This looks nothing like final, needs a trash can, lid, some garbage, and 3 panels instead of 4. But this is sort of the direction I’m headed.

into it. City camo, or that black grey wooded shit would look good with that pink imo.

A+

Ironic?

Regardless, I’m in.

Like it wit grey camo. In regardless but i still remember tinyhatgate.

In. Tinyhatgate was kinda tiny, but my problem was I kept losing them.

Can’t wait to see what flavor of clustefuck this will turn into.

In for the lulz unless int. shipping is nuts.

How did tinyhatgate happen so I can avoid tiny hats.

Cost will be around $17-18. I could go cheaper, but I’d prefer to go with Walz.

I don’t think anyone really cares about cheap.

Balleur, we have come to expect balleur eccentric one off shit from you.

Also in unless something untowards for any purpose I could conceive of using it for happens with this.

Thanks for spearheading this if I haven’t said that yet.

In.

Walz can probably ship orders individually too. Maybe not quite as cheap but eliminates a ton of pain. They make nice caps, I agree.

“Tarck” under the brim?

If anyone wants to comment, please do, I’m not set on any design. I just thought a pixelated bear on pixelated camo would be cool.

This will not be a clusterfuck.The process may be slow because I travel a lot, but it will happen.

Oh and if this process works out and everyone is interested, I could do Tarck jerseys. I think a camo jersey with a big neon pink reflective bear would be amazing.

TC: My hat is growing mold; totally in.

i’m in like camo

no tarck under brim atmo

Now I’m looking into glow-in-the-dark sublimation for the bear

This.

I DO care that you ship something that will fit my bucket head. ‘One size fits all’ is a lie. I need an XL size.

:bear:

You still need the digital file for this? I’ll make one for you tonight after I unpack, run errands etcetera. Just PM me with the specs for the color separations.

YES! That would be awesome and save me from harassing my graphics guy.

All I know about the design process is that the templates are here: http://www.walzcaps.com/caps_custom.html; they need a layered vector file (.eps, .ai).

As far as the camo pattern, I just got it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arkrep/2159751752/

I was thinking the brim would be one of the greens in the camo pattern, but the underside would be tarckbear pink.

David gets a free hat, I only hope it fits. The Walz caps are “one size fits all” – if anyone knows of a place with sized caps, let me know and I’ll go through them.