The New and Improved Bay Area Thread!

also there’s the Giro Epico. I’m doing it the day after the Enduro coz stupid.

come have brunch with me and lwkwafi and others at Souley Vegan this morning. 10:30ish.

Apparently the enduro, even the short 30 mile route, is not cross bikeable. Murphy knows what I’m capable of riding and said it would be flat out terrible on a cross bike.

yeah, I’ve heard that cross bikes are a terrible idea for this one. aren’t you in the RGD2 6KRW though?

I have a mountain bike that I MIGHT be able to piece back together prior to Saturday. If that falls through I’ll just do a mixed terrain ride in Marin as I’m not driving 120 miles each way for a cross race.

this just in from murphy –

he’s subtracting some singletrack from the 80-mile version and adding some pavement/fire trails to make it more CX viable.

I hope the 50 mile route is CXable, I’m not sure I feel like a super long day in the saddle on Saturday.

Enduro starts and ends at Borges Ranch.

Motherfucking Diablo.

Out, Patella is in a bad bad way.

shit, that sucks. hope ya heal up and get back on the bike soon.

the Enduro was brutal and epic… long uphill battle through snow, hail, and freezing mud. Murphy capped it all off with a damn good barbecue at the end.

edit: there was a whole lot of this:

fuck that clay-filled mud.

sigh, maybe next year.

heya tarck,

I’m using this space to inform you that Lindesy (Top Tube) and I are going to be a-visiting the ‘yay from january 2nd to january 11th and bringing our roadybikes. PlZ pm me yo’ digits (unless Lindsey already has them) and play. Also, forwarding info on any fun times going on in the bay would be appreciated.

Here is a picture of us making a silly video.

do want to ride bieks with yous guys

Lindsey is rad.

davey, i didnt know you were going to SF, i thought you were going straight to Palestine.

I love you both.

should we merge these threads?

Agreed, but still :colbert:

yes!

yes!

yes!

yes!

Really late, but why would I ever read this thread?

NO!!!