The New New Guy Thread. Your first post goes here. Seriously.

Because new guys continue to fuck up PYB. Post your combo-breaker here.

jingle jingle…

seed change

Am I still a new guy?

I’d sticky this, but I don’t know how.

Lulz. I will send you a bill later.

I’ll have my accounting folks take a look at it.

New new guy here. This is my bike on last weekend’s camping trip. Will post proper pic for proper ridicule this evening.

That looks reasonable in every way.

Hey new guy,

Here you go:

[quote=Lowrey’sOrgan]New new guy here. This is my bike on last weekend’s camping trip. Will post proper pic for proper ridicule this evening.

[/quote]

Make sure you post this other “proper pic” properly next time.

And I ain’t mad at that Trek

Is that an old military tool chest? Damn, you don’t do half-measures on your camping trips.

that chest better be full of
whisky fireworks hatchets and axes
and maybe a thing or two from the sex dungeon

People gettin’ all stressed comparing soft frame bags to rack and panniers, and this dude comes in with a fucking wooden crate.

I lol’d when I saw that.

Gotta say, I would really hate using that to go bike camping. The whole setup weighs what, 30 pounds just by itself?

The tool chest weighs 30 pounds by itself.

Hence being on the biggest back cog, next to a lake in Wisconsin

The route from Madison to Devils Lake is not exactly what I’d call flat, and the climb out from the Wisconsin River gets kind of steep.

On that note, I think it’s worth noting that he’s hauling that with a 1x set-up and no granny. I think I’d be walking anything over a 2% grade.

Unf.

[quote=cookietruck]that chest better be full of
whisky fireworks hatchets and axes
and maybe a thing or two from the sex dungeon[/quote]

Sex dungeon tents, food, and limoncello mostly. Whiskey and ahem firestarters were on other bikes. Forgot the hatchet at home.

Yeah about 30 pounds for chest + trailer, 65 with gear and food, 80 with firewood. Needed the extra space for friends’ stuff. They haven’t been able to ride much this year, so NBD if the trailer slows me down a bit anyway.

42x32 ain’t bad

road mode (no embedded link this time)

A new guy that doesn’t suck too bad gets a polite reception on tarck… What is the world coming to