The New New Guy Thread. Your first post goes here. Seriously.

pink on a trek cx bike…new guy, are you ellen noble?

this new guy seems pretty ok
plenty of saddle setback and long reach so the bars don’t have to be hella low

what tires are those? they look large…

32c Bontrager somethings

new guy reminds me of my friend brian

onetime he went bike camping and took so much shit i couldn’t believe it

also he has that bike:

surprisingly without any pink on it.

Holy shit, that is some serious bike camping.

he had to have a high dose of radiation so he needed to be quarantined for a few days

27 post and only one new guy. This thread sucks.

New guy, eat your dicks.

Let’s get this back on track. Otherwise it’s the beginning of the end.

Can we figure out another way to haze new people?

Sure thing. But the concept is sound.

Get another chainring and eat a jar of mayonnaise, new guy.

I love mayonnaise. Made some the other day with jalapeno infused olive oil and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Heath I am talking about store bought, non-artisanal mayonnaise that the new guy should have to eat.

^this should be all caps, but stupid iPad.

New hazing should involve forced garbage miles before they’re allowed in other threads.

FTFY

Those fucking white brake hoods. that cockpit takes a somewhat palatable cross bike fully into jackass territory. and you pack for camping like a wealthy aging housewife.

eat shit new guy, eat shit.

New guy is like some weird combo breaker. Nothing wrong with bikes, posts scratch-built front hub in appropriate thread, seems to know about bikes and know how to assemble them tastefully.

I’ll reserve harassment for those who deserve it. This guy’s not worth nor deserving of the energy, I’d rather he get that hub laced up so we can see if it asplodes or not.

Yeah def
If the hub explodes all is good but if it’s successful and his new business pops up he can eat some hot breaded deep fried poop.

facepalm.gif

what is going on in here