The New New Guy Thread. Your first post goes here. Seriously.

[quote=EddBread]Funny I thought everyone on tarck was 38-45 married with kids pushing that desk
[/quote]

it me, but not IT.

Phomma is still barely 18

35 year old married with kid(s) disgruntled VW mech checking in.

[quote=EddBread]Funny I thought everyone on tarck was 38-45 married with kids pushing that desk IT company life or disgruntled bike mechs.
[/quote]

Pharma research isn’t IT, but we don’t get proper IT support, so kind of.

I don’t think that’s correct.

Oh also one day at the office I had just opened Tarck and another friend of mine, kinda a sleeper on the bike knowledge game, gave a knowing look. Apparently he was a youngin up in portland around the start of tarck and used to be on here. He’s also friends with Phomma.

[quote=EddBread]Funny I thought everyone on tarck was 38-45 married with kids pushing that software startup life
[/quote]

In this crü

Oh also one day at the office I had just opened Tarck and another friend of mine, kinda a sleeper on the bike knowledge game, gave a knowing look. Apparently he was a youngin up in portland around the start of tarck and used to be on here. He’s also friends with Phomma.[/quote]

Yeah what’s his name I know who it is

Kev will always be barely 18 imo

Even though he’s in his 20s

Oh also one day at the office I had just opened Tarck and another friend of mine, kinda a sleeper on the bike knowledge game, gave a knowing look. Apparently he was a youngin up in portland around the start of tarck and used to be on here. He’s also friends with Phomma.[/quote]

Yeah what’s his name I know who it is

Kev will always be barely 18 imo[/quote]
Ian

No another guy I know might work/have worked with you
For the life of me I can’t remember his name

28 married with kid and dog and cat cat cat and house checking in. was barely 20 when i found this place though. not still a bike mechanic by trade- volunteered at a coop when i started here, then did corporate retail bikes, high value IBD bikes and shared bikes before making an offer scape from the shop and into lots of hats operations work in tertiary bikes industry. i think i managed to get out before getting disgruntled.

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]No another guy I know might work/have worked with you
For the life of me I can’t remember his name[/quote]
from portland? The only portland people I know down here are Chas, Nerf, Ian. Probably a few more but not any I can think of.

39 year old software dadveloper checking in