The Nü Nü Nü People Thread - Your first post goes here

Ahaha, please do.

If he had a 90’s mtb bike we could turn it into a crosscheck

It’s usually the other way around but I like where your head’s at

2 Likes

copaganda or no that shit is just annoying
my kid knows that paw patrol is a thing but we are fighting to keep it to that. the non cop stickers are about as far as she gets

too soon

you gotta @ them.
@mods

but who am i kidding there isn’t so much going on here.

but can y’all add a little pinch of fun to it beyond “surly guy”? so far they don’t seem too surly, they just own a lot of them.

welcome new (presumably) human, help yourself to a jar of olive spread if i ever ship you anything

6 Likes

13 Likes

2nded

1 Like

name names! we dont have any other yoopers to my knowledge

where in UP are you? please give your great lakes power ranking

3 Likes

Michigan person, how do you feel about Ohio?

Well, Ohio sucks, but I’m not actually a Michigander, I’m an Oregonian stranded here by marriage. I don’t get into the Michigan/Ohio rivalry as a matter of principle, but I did move up here from Cleveland. Multiple episodes of casual gunplay outside of my front door, the city is in disrepair, the geography is boring. Nice people and houses are pretty cheap, though.

1 Like

I can’t dox him, he might not want to be associated with a full-grown man who rides a 52cm road bike.

I don’t know much about the Great Lakes, but Superior is one of the most raw, gorgeous, and dangerous bodies of water out there. Recommended for a visit. Go to Copper Harbor and do some mountain-biking!

1 Like

Who are you and do I know u

Which mich city specifically

1 Like

This is short king erasure :colbert:

3 Likes

Doubt it! Marquette.

While, technically that is not incorrect, it is disappointing.

whereabouts? we have a lot of oregonians here

Octonaut crew checking in.

7 Likes

I grew up in a forgettable hick-town in between Portland and the coast, spent a lot of time on the coast, and lived in Portland during peak sweet fixie. Tried to move back to Bend, but it wasn’t in the cards based on job/family stuff.

High chance you have crossed paths with a number of us.

why am i still seeing this elon musk name having ass nu guy? change the name please

2 Likes