The Nü Nü Nü People Thread - Your first post goes here

I’m not mad at new folkx bikes. Tho as a short person big bikes always look weird to me.

3 Likes

That chrome bike with front bag and train in the background is a siren song to lure @Orc here to suggest a better rack and 650b wheels.

5 Likes

I do wish it had about 15mm more stack. The TT slope does exaggerate the chairpost a lot.

It’s a lot easier to make excuses than to buy a new frame though.

3 Likes

Guilty as charged.

2 Likes

*chairpole

2 Likes

(cough)

16 Likes

I’ve had a few 650b bikes in the past, but 700c just feels a lot more natural to me.

This one with 32s was super fun though. Would just barely clear 38 Pari-Motos. RIP frame :frowning:

(Not a real Merckx, but still an SL track frame that is cracking at the BB)

Also put a few thousand miles on this '81 Trek 710 I had converted with canti posts and a Velo Orange Polyvalent fork:

24 Likes

ok we get it, youre a good member and a natural fit! check out other threads, jeez!

7 Likes

We may need to find and bump the tallfolk frame thread. If nothing else it’ll give @iwillbe another place to not post photos.

8 Likes

Polished archetypes don’t fit with black gruppo and cockpit, this is screaming for silver Athena and some Ritchey classic

go post your bidet and crocs in the appropriate threads please

4 Likes

Scottish hangover cure. 2 cans of Irn Bru and a wank.

3 Likes

Irn Bru goes hard. I hope there’s a place I can find some in Seattle

Usually it’s available at specialty British grocers, along with Murray Mints and stuff

1 Like

We have been known to stock up at the Highland Games in Mt Vernon.

1 Like

My friend mailed us some from Glasgow and two had busted open and the other 4 tasted off for some reason, maybe from the weeks of sweltering heat in the back of a truck

So I gotta put in the legs to find it locally

On the topic of european sodas, did Orangina completely lose out to San Pellegrino? Haven’t seen those pear bottles in ages

Tarklebee nom for tangentiest thread tangent

5 Likes

what does irn bru taste like though?